Put the Spoilers HERE! [OBVIOUSLY A SPOILER TOPIC]

#1rucchipunchPosted 7/24/2012 7:55:39 AM
Just to anticipate the early leak, as in no more than two days the game will be released.

Put any kinds of spoilers here~
---
If you think Ragnarok Online doesn't have an actual storyline, you're DEAD WRONG. - me
#2rucchipunch(Topic Creator)Posted 7/25/2012 8:25:07 AM
Bump because today is the release date and Kouli already got his copy~
---
If you think Ragnarok Online doesn't have an actual storyline, you're DEAD WRONG. - me
#3ExelxPosted 7/25/2012 11:53:43 AM
okay
---
Now: Atelier Ayesha | Next: Nayuta no Kiseki
http://www.youtube.com/user/ExeForce87
#4GurudaPosted 7/25/2012 12:30:15 PM
Serum, he is a LOEWE!
#5ExelxPosted 7/25/2012 8:10:46 PM
so we know that no kiseki game without traitor.. who might it be in this gaem? there's no fun if we only had obvious villain like selam & zekst
---
#6GurudaPosted 7/25/2012 8:22:49 PM
I've said it before and I'll say it again, Nayuta should plant his sword in Professor Volance's face at the earliest opportunity. It's the only way to be safe.
#7rucchipunch(Topic Creator)Posted 7/25/2012 11:56:05 PM(edited)
Some gameplay and story impressions. Credits to Pal from ALoY forum

Random notes:
-The game appears to use the Ys Seven engine. It has lots of pretty effects though.
-The game plays like Zwei. By pressing Circle, Nayuta will do a slash combo, pressing Square will cause Noi to use her magic.
-The game also has a Jump and Dodge button (X and Triangle respectively). Jumping behaves just like in YsF and YsO while dodging behaves just like Ys7. Nayuta can double jump right away, no need for magical item or plot power.
-Noi's magic is limited in uses but recharges over time.
-Combo Chains give you bonuses similar to the potion drops in YsF and YsO. 20 Combo does STR UP, 40 Combo gives you INT UP and 60 Combo does MIRA UP
-Equipment on Nayuta reflects on his character model. I equipped him with a bandana and then Nayuta was wearing said bandana. We knew this on Noi though.
-You can cook Lunch Boxes by giving the ingredients to Eartha. Lunch Boxes behave just like food in Zwei, they restore HP and increase EXP.
-You gain EXP by killing enemies or eating food.
-The mailbox outside Nayuta's house behaves like the Bracer Guild's billboards.
-When in town, you talk to people with Circle and do quest-related things with Square.
-Lyra's first appearance was just damned adorable.
-The Falcom rule applies. Music ranges from awesome to catchy.
-Dungeons are divided into stages. The first stage was really short, it was as big as one dungeon floor in Zwei 2.
-You can teleport from anywhere into Remnant Island or Lost Heaven by pressing Select and choosing the location. You eat lunch boxes in the same menu.
-There's a Museum in Renmant Island. You can sell bugs and have your treasures displayed there.
-Music and voice acting is of high quality. However, sound effects seem to have dropped in quality to allow that.

Plot related stuff:
-Some ruins fall from the sky into the sea near Renmant Island. You find Noi there.
-Selam has gold eyes.
-Signa seems to have a mysterious past. How surprising

---
#8ExelxPosted 7/26/2012 12:58:05 AM
exp by food... Zwei III no kiseki
---
#9FelyrPosted 7/26/2012 1:35:49 AM
*double jump from the start*

Adol: o_0
#10rucchipunch(Topic Creator)Posted 7/29/2012 5:50:57 AM
For those who already beat the game once:

Who is Selam/Serum/whatever's seiyuu? I think it's SuzuKen using his lower voice, but at the same time it sounds like another person.....

And what's Signa's deal with Selam? Don't tell me my BBS theory is right.

Oh and I spotted an AToV reference in Nayuta and Signa's first meeting. Nayuta just lost his parents, then Signa came to Remnant Isle and cheered him. Just like Avin, who just separated from Eimelle, came to Ourt Village and cheered by Mile.
The five years gap before the start of the game is a Trails FC reference, of course :)
---