So can i cut bamboo shoots? RELP rucchi! ^_^

#1metallawPosted 8/16/2012 5:18:10 AM
So can i cut bamboo shoots? cause i cant seem to get the purple crystal in the first continent and i saw a road behind the bamboo shoots. hihi..
#2rucchipunchPosted 8/16/2012 6:51:21 AM
>Hold circle button aka use charge attack
>Strike the wood
>Problem Solved

And like I've said before, use one thread to ask all of your questions!
---
If you think Ragnarok Online doesn't have an actual storyline, you're DEAD WRONG. - me
#3metallaw(Topic Creator)Posted 8/16/2012 7:40:37 AM
rucchipunch posted...
>Strike the wood
>Problem Solved

can i use this thread to ask you? um speaking of the thread where can i get the armor matched with the spiky head band the one that the master swordsman gave i think.. cause I'm missing the armor T_T i think its the 3rd one from the right that I'm missing. Do you have any idea on where to find it cause I'm a little bit panicked cause maybe i missed it or something.. oh by the way I'm already at the part where the hero is wearing pajamas cause he got shot down from the moon.
#4rucchipunchPosted 8/16/2012 7:48:42 AM
Don't worry, you'll get it in this chapter. Just search through the new stages.
---
If you think Ragnarok Online doesn't have an actual storyline, you're DEAD WRONG. - me
#5metallaw(Topic Creator)Posted 8/16/2012 8:17:07 AM
rucchipunch posted...
Don't worry, you'll get it in this chapter. Just search through the new stages.

whew thanks a lot now i can sleep knowing that you've said it hehe.. oh by the way I've read on some of the threads that in the 2nd play through there will be an additional 2 quest every chapter.. so I'm just wondering are all the quest always in the mail box or are there some quest that are activated without warning from the mail box meaning it can be missed?
#6leviathan_789Posted 8/16/2012 12:52:48 PM
rucchipunch posted...
>Strike the wood
>Problem Solved

Actually, the bamboo are indestructible. You'll know when you can break something with Gear Buster when your normal attacks get deflected. Just explore the stage more thoroughly and you'll find it.
#7metallaw(Topic Creator)Posted 8/16/2012 4:47:22 PM
leviathan_789 posted...
rucchipunch posted...
>Strike the wood
>Problem Solved

Actually, the bamboo are indestructible. You'll know when you can break something with Gear Buster when your normal attacks get deflected. Just explore the stage more thoroughly and you'll find it.

um rucchi I've already completed all the stars in the 4 continents and im already at the part where im fighting the 4 guardians in the red castle are you sure i can still get it T_T
#8leviathan_789Posted 8/17/2012 1:41:01 AM(edited)
metallaw posted...
leviathan_789 posted...
rucchipunch posted...
>Strike the wood
>Problem Solved

um rucchi I've already completed all the stars in the 4 continents and im already at the part where im fighting the 4 guardians in the red castle are you sure i can still get it T_T

The only things you can miss in this game are quests and Michey, but even if you do miss them, you can always get them in later playthroughs.
#9metallaw(Topic Creator)Posted 8/17/2012 2:01:25 AM
leviathan_789 posted...
metallaw posted...
leviathan_789 posted...
rucchipunch posted...
>Strike the wood
>Problem Solved

The only things you can miss in this game are quests and Michey, but even if you do miss them, you can always get them in later playthroughs.

whew thanks for that info.. I'm so relieved your still the coolest thanks.. although im kind of disappointed that i already have the last armor and its colored pink (sigh) i thought there would be a much cooler armor than that.. anyways I'm still hoping that the last sword would be cool.. oh and by the way the last big sword kind of sucks because of its shape.. just sayin hehe..
#10leviathan_789Posted 8/17/2012 3:20:27 AM
metallaw posted...
leviathan_789 posted...
metallaw posted...
leviathan_789 posted...
rucchipunch posted...
>Strike the wood
>Problem Solved

whew thanks for that info.. I'm so relieved your still the coolest thanks.. although im kind of disappointed that i already have the last armor and its colored pink (sigh) i thought there would be a much cooler armor than that.. anyways I'm still hoping that the last sword would be cool.. oh and by the way the last big sword kind of sucks because of its shape.. just sayin hehe..

Don't worry, the Vega Armor isn't the last armor. The last and strongest armors are the Lord Helm, Lord Armor, and Lord Greaves. The last sword doesn't look that bad, and you'll get it from Nayuta's Master once you've filled out your entire training journal with stars. And to be honest, the Meteor Buster isn't even really a sword, it's more of a club. The only time I ever really used the Meteor Buster over the best one handed sword is when I didn't have Noi with me, and that only happened during four boss fights. I pretty much always use the best one handed sword since it gives you a major INT boost of 200.