Any chance of a physical release?

#1TeremeiPosted 4/16/2012 10:00:32 PM
I really do like collecting would love to have a cartridge for vita. But I guess I better support it and download the tables if I want it to succeed. The sad truth is they will probably make more money selling 2 DL tables at $5 a peice as opposed to releasing one big game with 40 tables for $40. I would still like to see a physical release down the road.
---
last $$: Resident Evil Revelaitons, Rhythm Heaven Fever, Tales of the Abyss, Uncharted, UMvC3, Rayman
Playing: Vita 24/7
#2Freelance_WolfPosted 4/21/2012 7:11:55 AM
Doubt it. They're a small company and it costs a lot more making discs and sending it to stores than putting a game out digitally. They don't have that kind of money. Maybe if they get a lot of sales they can but right now nothing's been planned.
---
Max: "I think he just needs a hug, or a sharp blow to the head."
FC 4468-1025-6646
#3FreelancePosted 4/22/2012 9:39:33 PM
Very doubtful - I read that the only reason they decided to go digital was because Williams sold so poorly. Even though I bought every version for every platform! I admire Farsight for being so passionate about pinball and simply refusing to call it a day after being unprofitable. How many other developers would do this?

Also, hello username buddy!
---
Unofficial Underground Car Tuning/Street Racing Board
http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/gentopic.php?board=585168