Voice actors?

#1WhiteGuy1986Posted 6/18/2012 12:16:00 PM
So for those of you who have played the demo on the 3DS, seen some walkthrough footage on youtube, or got the game early or whatever, are there any voice actors you recognize in this game?

The one that sticks out to me the most is Clancy Brown (sp?) as Lex Luthor. Freaking love that guy, man. Such an epic voice.

I know I've heard Riddler somewhere before (that exact voice, even), but for the life of my I can't place where.

Harley Quinn also sounds somewhat familiar, but I won't swear to recognizing it.

So how about you guys? Recognize anyone?
---
We have been wounded sorely. Yet still we stand, with fire in our eyes and valor in our hearts. Let them think us beaten. We shall teach them otherwise.
#2hellslingerPosted 6/18/2012 12:20:09 PM
I think Quinn is done by Tara Strong who did it in Arkham City. Not sure though.
---
http://i.imgur.com/I3KbN.jpg
#3jfren484Posted 6/18/2012 1:08:34 PM
You are correct about Tara Strong. A few others actors are recognizable (it's on IMDB here: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2316821/) but some don't list the character they're voicing (like Jennifer Hale, who voiced Bastila in KotR).
#4hellslingerPosted 6/18/2012 1:11:56 PM
I knew Hale was in as well but yeah no idea who.

Though I'm still confused about Black as Cheetah. No one has still seen her in the game.
---
http://i.imgur.com/SvCJD.jpg
#5GamerSlyRatchetPosted 6/18/2012 5:56:06 PM
hellslinger posted...
I knew Hale was in as well but yeah no idea who.

Though I'm still confused about Black as Cheetah. No one has still seen her in the game.

That info is fake.
---
ALL HAIL THE HYPNOTOAD !!!!
#6DarthRazilPosted 6/18/2012 6:39:28 PM(edited)
WhiteGuy1986 posted...
The one that sticks out to me the most is Clancy Brown (sp?) as Lex Luthor. Freaking love that guy, man. Such an epic voice.

I know I've heard Riddler somewhere before (that exact voice, even), but for the life of my I can't place where.

Lex is Clancy Brown, which is just awesome as he did Luthor in the 90s animated shows.

Riddler is Rob Paulson: Pinky and Yakko are a few of his most famous voices.

I think Batman and Superman are done by actors from some of the animated movies, but I can't place them. I may be able to when I have the game though.

I'm pretty sure everyone is right about Harley Quinn. I think Joker is Kevin Micheal Richardson who did the voice in 'The Batman" from WB. That's all I've picked up from the trailers. ANd if the IMDB link above is correct, he is in the game and there is no way the Joker voice is Steve Blum, so I'm 90% sure its KMR.
---
GT: BlackRiderRazil
Playing: Dragon's Dogma, Lollipop Chainsaw. Awaiting: Lego Batman 2, Darksiders 2, Borderlands 2, Anarchy Reigns (BRING IT WEST SEGA!)
#7WhiteGuy1986(Topic Creator)Posted 6/18/2012 6:40:45 PM
DarthRazil posted...
WhiteGuy1986 posted...

Lex is Clancy Brown, which is just awesome as he did Luthor in the 90s animated shows.

Riddler is Rob Paulson: Pinky and Yakko are a few of his most famous voices.

I think Batman and Superman are done by actors from some of the animated movies, but I can't place them. I may be able to when I have the game though.

I'm pretty sure everyone is right about Harley Quinn. I think Joker is the same guy who did the voice in 'The Batman" from WB. That's all I've picked up from the trailers.

Oh man, how could I not recognize Pinky from Pinky and the Brain? That was one of my favorite shows growing up. *sigh* Good times.

And according to someone on the PS3 board, Joker is played by Steve Blum, which I'm inclined to believe considering it sounds just like the voice he did for Hobgoblin in Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions.
---
We have been wounded sorely. Yet still we stand, with fire in our eyes and valor in our hearts. Let them think us beaten. We shall teach them otherwise.
#8DarthRazilPosted 6/18/2012 6:51:58 PM
The IMDB link says the same, and I just listened to a Hobgoblin clip. I think you are right. The strange thing is, if Blum is Joker, why do they have DiMaggio and KMR who have both done Joker, not as Joker?

Holy crap... I just rewatched the trailer... I think Batman may actually be John DiMaggio, and I'm now reasonably certain Superman is the same guy who did Deathspank.
---
GT: BlackRiderRazil
Playing: Dragon's Dogma, Lollipop Chainsaw. Awaiting: Lego Batman 2, Darksiders 2, Borderlands 2, Anarchy Reigns (BRING IT WEST SEGA!)
#9TenzhiPosted 6/18/2012 8:34:05 PM
As I understand it, Troy Baker is doing the voice of Batman.
---
Often, when you try too hard to act superior, the opposite occurs.
#10magic_kidPosted 6/18/2012 10:31:33 PM
Tenzhi posted...
As I understand it, Troy Baker is doing the voice of Batman.

At the very least, I know Troy Baker is reprising his role as Two-Face from Arkham City.