Gotham Map....Superhero Locations?

#1hbjames316Posted 6/20/2012 4:27:22 AM
Does anyone know where I can find a detailed map of Gotham so I can find all the superhero locations, and red bricks. Like, so I wanted to know where the 2X multiplier was.......I dont want to run around to randoms red brick locations just hoping to find it. And the superheros.......what ones are where?
#2hbjames316(Topic Creator)Posted 6/20/2012 5:20:07 PM
come on somebody must know where i can see one
#3MathusRaynPosted 6/20/2012 6:00:11 PM
Well, it's still a bit early for something like that to be out...but who knows, maybe I'm wrong.
---
How I picture most of you:
http://imgur.com/V1qpP
#4o2byzPosted 6/20/2012 10:59:32 PM
I'm surprised no one who has the guide has put up codes or maps yet. I didn't see myself but they must be in the guide.
---
He that is walking with wise persons will become wise, but he that is have dealings with the stupid ones will fare badly - Proverbs 13:20
#5HHHBK87Posted 6/20/2012 11:40:54 PM(edited)
I have the guide. Unfortunately, there are no codes in it, & I have no method of putting the maps on the net (I'm not even sure how one would go about doing that). I can try to help though (not sure how much help I'll actually be though). I assume you're looking for the Golden Gates that let you buy characters (as the Bat Terminals only bring up villains). Know that once you've activated Bat Terminals, you can scan the non-darkened parts of your map for Golden Gates. The number in parentheses is the number of Gold Bricks required to build the gate.

Landmarks:
Arkham Asylum: West end of North Island
Yacht Club: Center of the east section of North Island
Wayne Manor: Center of North Island
Harborside Theater: East end of North Island
Power Station: East end of Central Island
Gotham Park: Center of Central Island
Police Station: South end of South Island (Centered between East & West)
Wayne Tower: Center of South Island
City Hall: Center of the west section of South Island

Gotham North Island
Policeman (15): Small security office by the entrance to Arkham Asylum
Lois Lane (25): On a building directly east of the Yacht Club
Alfred (35): Wayne Manor's Front Door
Dick Grayson (40): Part way up on the Harborside Theater
Huntress (50): On a roof on the SE part of the island (A few buildings from the SE tip
Black Canary (150): On a roof on the SE part of the island (Directly north of the Central Island's Waterworks

Gothan Central Island
Hawkgirl (55): On a rooftop east the of the north end of the western bridge that leads the South Island
Hawkman (60): On a rooftop just southeast of the bridge that leads to North Island
Batgirl (65): On a toxic waste covered rooftop just west of the Power Station
Aquaman (70): On the rooftop of the westmost building of the city block directly west of the northwest part of Gotham Park
Martian Manhunter (175): On a rooftop of a building just north of the north western end of Gotham Park
Supergirl (250): On the roof of a tall building just east of Gotham Park's southeast end (the building has a large banner of Lex Luthor)

Gotham South Island
Vicki Vale (20): On a rooftop a couple of buildings in from the northeast end of the island
Commisioner Gordon (30): West entrance of the Police Station
Bruce Wayne (45): On top of Wayne Tower
Clark Kent (100): On top of a building just north of the northwest part of City Hall

Hope this helps. Also, if possibly, could you please check this topic and see if you can answer my question: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/655773-lego-batman-2-dc-super-heroes/63170011

EDIT: Almost forgot, I got almost all of these as Superman. Some buildings might allow you to climb them to reach the gates as Batman & Robin, but I'm betting Superman is required for most.
---
Xbox 360 GT & Playstation Network ID: LegendKillerRAB
3DS FC: 5069-3917-8275
#6EricDent1Posted 6/20/2012 11:39:00 PM
There are no codes in the guide.
The best way to find everything is to wait until you beat Story Mode.
After that you can wander around Gotham with any character you already have.

The maps in the guide are pretty large, so I doubt they could be put on Gamefaqs.
All the heroes need to be bought after you build the gold gates (they show those on the Batcomputer map as arches). Some need quite a few gold bricks so get as many as possible by beating the story levels & then get the ones you can.

The guide suggests that you activate every batcomputer remote station, so the map will be revealed.
These are easy to spot since there is a bright red beam of light shining into the sky.

Since after the story mode, you can use any character you have, the guide suggests Superman is a good option since he can fly everywhere.

It's also a good idea to have a ton of studs, since you have to buy both the heroes & villains (as well as Red Bricks & vehicles).
---
Toho's Godzilla Will Live Forever
#7hbjames316(Topic Creator)Posted 6/21/2012 6:38:19 AM
wow, HHHBK that is awsome...........I take it that the main heros you just get from beating the game? Like Superman, Flash, Green Lantern......Wonder Woman......they aren't on your list.
#8HHHBK87Posted 6/21/2012 7:46:52 AM
hbjames316 posted...
wow, HHHBK that is awsome...........I take it that the main heros you just get from beating the game? Like Superman, Flash, Green Lantern......Wonder Woman......they aren't on your list.

Yeah, you get them all by playing through the story, though Superman SHOULD be gotten way earlier than the rest (if you check my Unlocking Superman in Free Play topic, you'll see why I say SHOULD). As far as I know, Green Lantern & Cyborg unlock after Mission 14, while the The Flash & Wonder Woman unlock after Mission 15.
---
Xbox 360 GT & Playstation Network ID: LegendKillerRAB
3DS FC: 5069-3917-8275
#9IamAlegend2005Posted 6/21/2012 9:21:07 AM
Wait. You need gold bricks to unlock heros? This is stupid. I wish you could buy them all on the computer
---
My signature is AWESOME!
#10KnapsterPosted 6/22/2012 1:06:58 PM
bump
---
"Playgrounds were the first 3D playgrounds, computer games came much later."- DDR Midian
More topics from this board...
Nice glitch... :DThe-Apostle27/3 10:54AM