Will trade a villians pack code for a heroes pack code

#1DeadsideReaperPosted 6/20/2012 8:30:31 AM
I have the villians pack code from the GameStop preorder but my son wants to really play as Nightwing from the heroes pack. Unfortunately, there isnt a place within 300 miles of us that had that preorder. So im offering up the villians pack code for a heroes pack code for the Xbox 360. Please PM if interested. Thanks in advance!
#2Knight_Rider_3KPosted 6/20/2012 8:42:16 AM
Amazon wasn't an option?
---
You may beat me at a game, but with my smoking hot wife, I win at life.
#3billnye69Posted 6/20/2012 8:46:21 AM
I never pre-ordered and bought my copy from EB Games and it came with both DLC packs. Return your copy to GS and go get it from EB.
---
Game Series that tons of people liked but I thought were terrible. - Half-Life, Mass Effect, Gears of War, Dragon Age, Skyrim.
#4LordElohimPosted 6/20/2012 8:51:44 AM
Are you in another country? EB and Gamestop merged in the US many years ago, they are one in the same. Even stores that still have the EB name are actually Gamestops. Given that I bought mine at a Gamestop, from my best friend who is also the manager, if they had both codes to give away, he would have told me. Apparently, in Canada, both codes are packed in with the game. Are you in Canada, perchance?
---
GamerTag: Lord Elohim PS3 - LordElohim
3DS Friend Code - 0645-5840-7528 Name: Elohim
#5DeadsideReaper(Topic Creator)Posted 6/20/2012 8:56:21 AM
We didnt know about the villians/heroes codes until after we purchased the game. We just thought we were getting the Lego Lex Luthor only as a preorder bonus. As far as returning it, thats a negative as the game has already been opened. And we live in the US. And we have Gamestops but no EBs. They only offered the villians pack at GameStop. And as far as Amazon goes, like I said before, I didnt know about the codes until after purchasing. I only preordered at GameStop because its 10 minutes from where we live.
#6speedymcspeedyPosted 6/20/2012 9:04:53 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#7shads3055Posted 6/20/2012 11:20:41 AM
i pre ordered mine from best buy to get the hero dlc and so far havent gotten the dlc code. so im stuck with the bad guys from gamestop dlc... oh well.
#8billnye69Posted 6/20/2012 2:59:17 PM
LordElohim posted...
Are you in another country? EB and Gamestop merged in the US many years ago, they are one in the same. Even stores that still have the EB name are actually Gamestops. Given that I bought mine at a Gamestop, from my best friend who is also the manager, if they had both codes to give away, he would have told me. Apparently, in Canada, both codes are packed in with the game. Are you in Canada, perchance?

Yes, Ontario. : D
---
Game Series that tons of people liked but I thought were terrible. - Half-Life, Mass Effect, Gears of War, Dragon Age, Skyrim.