Gold bricks in Amusement Mile

#1HootieHooPosted 6/20/2012 6:49:36 PM
I've got all the gold bricks in Amusement Mile except for two, and I can't for the life of me figure it out.

One is showing on the map at what appears to be only a few feet to the right of the launch pad on the boardwalk by the water. I thought maybe if I called one of my vehicles from there, it would give me a challenge or something for it. But I called one of the helicopters and nothing.

The second one appears to be right at the bumper car tent, but I got in the bumper cars and I kept bumping into Robin for a while and eventually got tired of waiting for it to kick me out, so I exited the car, and nothing.

Anyone know what I'm missing here?
---
XBL Gamertag: Squirrel Zero
#2dark trunksPosted 6/20/2012 7:03:40 PM
HootieHoo posted...
I've got all the gold bricks in Amusement Mile except for two, and I can't for the life of me figure it out.

One is showing on the map at what appears to be only a few feet to the right of the launch pad on the boardwalk by the water. I thought maybe if I called one of my vehicles from there, it would give me a challenge or something for it. But I called one of the helicopters and nothing.

The second one appears to be right at the bumper car tent, but I got in the bumper cars and I kept bumping into Robin for a while and eventually got tired of waiting for it to kick me out, so I exited the car, and nothing.

Anyone know what I'm missing here?

Well, I can tell you with the bumper cars, you have to destroy Robin's car. Once his car is destroyed, you get the brick.
---
"If you've got yourself a dream, work hard, believe in yourself because I know dreams can come true."- Dennis DeYoung 1997
#3onedementedsmrfPosted 6/20/2012 7:48:08 PM
Best way for the bumper cars is direct hi-speed head-on collisions, if studs pop out after you hit then it damaged Robin's car. I believe it took 4-5 hits

As for the other one is that where the ferris wheel is? I know you get one from riding that just hang around a bit and it will stop allowing you to get in like a vehicle.