Gold bricks in Amusement Mile

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes
  3. Gold bricks in Amusement Mile

User Info: HootieHoo

HootieHoo
4 years ago#1
I've got all the gold bricks in Amusement Mile except for two, and I can't for the life of me figure it out.

One is showing on the map at what appears to be only a few feet to the right of the launch pad on the boardwalk by the water. I thought maybe if I called one of my vehicles from there, it would give me a challenge or something for it. But I called one of the helicopters and nothing.

The second one appears to be right at the bumper car tent, but I got in the bumper cars and I kept bumping into Robin for a while and eventually got tired of waiting for it to kick me out, so I exited the car, and nothing.

Anyone know what I'm missing here?
XBL Gamertag: Squirrel Zero

User Info: dark trunks

dark trunks
4 years ago#2
HootieHoo posted...
I've got all the gold bricks in Amusement Mile except for two, and I can't for the life of me figure it out.

One is showing on the map at what appears to be only a few feet to the right of the launch pad on the boardwalk by the water. I thought maybe if I called one of my vehicles from there, it would give me a challenge or something for it. But I called one of the helicopters and nothing.

The second one appears to be right at the bumper car tent, but I got in the bumper cars and I kept bumping into Robin for a while and eventually got tired of waiting for it to kick me out, so I exited the car, and nothing.

Anyone know what I'm missing here?

Well, I can tell you with the bumper cars, you have to destroy Robin's car. Once his car is destroyed, you get the brick.
"If you've got yourself a dream, work hard, believe in yourself because I know dreams can come true."- Dennis DeYoung 1997

User Info: onedementedsmrf

onedementedsmrf
4 years ago#3
Best way for the bumper cars is direct hi-speed head-on collisions, if studs pop out after you hit then it damaged Robin's car. I believe it took 4-5 hits

As for the other one is that where the ferris wheel is? I know you get one from riding that just hang around a bit and it will stop allowing you to get in like a vehicle.
  1. Boards
  2. LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes
  3. Gold bricks in Amusement Mile

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived