Aquaman's Powers

#1patkelly929Posted 6/21/2012 8:47:51 AM
What are Aquaman's powers? I haven't unlocked him, yet. Don't know where he is either.
---
"Gary was here. Ash is a loser!" = Greatest Tramp Stamp Ever
#2DairymangqPosted 6/21/2012 9:26:36 AM
Basically Aquman is The Boy wonders hazard suit without the suit. He Shoots water from his Trident to clean up toxic spills. But doesn't need to refill like the Hazard suit.
#3pyromitePosted 6/21/2012 10:29:10 AM
Aquaman can shoot an endless stream of water, sink to the bottom, and has strength (which can be used underwater, too bad there's only one time you'll need that). All in all, more useful than the real Aquaman.

Something to note, in the Ace Chemicals level there are two puzzles where Hazard Suit Robin is useful that Aquaman isn't. Robin has to collect colored chemicals in his sprayer and shoot them into vats. But by the time you get Aquaman you can just turn into Superman and fly past the whole thing. Kind of a moot point, now that I think about it.
#4HootieHooPosted 6/21/2012 10:46:02 AM
pyromite posted...
All in all, more useful than the real Aquaman.

You obviously haven't been reading Aquaman lately. It's one of the small handful of new 52 books that are actually really good.
---
XBL Gamertag: Squirrel Zero
#5MathusRaynPosted 6/21/2012 3:28:09 PM
HootieHoo posted...
pyromite posted...
All in all, more useful than the real Aquaman.

You obviously haven't been reading Aquaman lately. It's one of the small handful of new 52 books that are actually really good.

Doesn't matter. Aquaman will also be a joke in the realm of comics. DC reboots won't change that.
---
How I picture most of you:
http://imgur.com/V1qpP
#6HootieHooPosted 6/21/2012 4:46:49 PM
MathusRayn posted...
Doesn't matter. Aquaman will also be a joke in the realm of comics. DC reboots won't change that.

Aquaman is really only a joke to people who don't read comics. Anyone who's actually read DC comics knows how badass he can be, reboot or otherwise.
---
XBL Gamertag: Squirrel Zero
#7pyromitePosted 6/21/2012 5:18:36 PM
This is quickly turning into a "my superhero can beat up your superhero" thread.

Point is, most people, comic aficionados or not, regard Aquaman as a running joke. If you like him, great. If you don't, great.
#8SolidSaldinPosted 6/21/2012 6:32:08 PM
I read a ton of comics and I think Aquaman is a joke.
---
GT: SolidSaladin
#9ohnoitslueshiPosted 6/21/2012 6:40:26 PM
SolidSaldin posted...
I read a ton of comics and I think Aquaman is a joke.

Somebody who rivals J'onn as the most powerful Earth telepath is a joke? There's a reason why no one ever wants to deal with Aquaman and always hires Manta: because if you piss him off, he will stop at nothing to find and kill you. After all, he has no such thing as a "no kill" rule and will put a trident straight through you if you so much as LOOK at Atlantis funny. He ain't the King of Atlantis for nothing.
---
"No more silly faces."
#10SolidSaldinPosted 6/21/2012 7:13:31 PM
His telepathy use against sentient beings is kind of all over the place. Lets face it... he mostly uses it on fishes.
---
GT: SolidSaladin