Have a vehicle missing.

#1dark trunksPosted 6/24/2012 3:45:16 PM
This is a weird one. I know the bottom row is unlocked from mini kits. I have the rest of the vehicles unlocked from the map.

There's one vehicle, though, above the bottom line at the very end (next to the police car I think) that is locked.

Do we know what this is and how you unlock it? I have no other vehicles left on the map, and I'd have assumed if it were a kit, it would have been the first to unlock.
---
"If you've got yourself a dream, work hard, believe in yourself because I know dreams can come true."- Dennis DeYoung 1997
#2TenzhiPosted 6/24/2012 3:51:17 PM
If it's a land vehicle and it's on the last row before the mini-kits on the far right, it's reportedly Harley's Motorcycle. I do not know how to unlock it.
---
Often, when you try too hard to act superior, the opposite occurs.
#3SSj2Goku22Posted 6/24/2012 3:53:33 PM
its a dlc i believe cuz i bought a thing on ebay and im getting the hero and villian pack along with Harly bike sorry about the miss spell and other things
---
__( )====()________________________. Gamertag: RU R3ADY 4 THI5
I_iiiii__/'''''''''[{]''''''''{__________}'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' PSN: RUR3ADY4THI5
#4dark trunks(Topic Creator)Posted 6/24/2012 3:56:56 PM
Tenzhi posted...
If it's a land vehicle and it's on the last row before the mini-kits on the far right, it's reportedly Harley's Motorcycle. I do not know how to unlock it.

After looking around some more, I think it's another downloadable ******* content. Apparently a site here in the U.K was giving it away.

I have to be honest, this Lego release has pissed me off. I've enjoyed the game, but it's ruined by downloadable content.

SSj2Goku22 - Yeah, you seem to be right. Well, that's great. So much for collecting everything, hey? Even if you get 100%, you'll still have that vehicle locked and visible until they release it.
---
"If you've got yourself a dream, work hard, believe in yourself because I know dreams can come true."- Dennis DeYoung 1997
#5SSj2Goku22Posted 6/24/2012 4:06:02 PM
well i just beat the game and i have 100% complete and i still have the Hero Pack and the Harleys bike still missing but i just bought a thing on ebay to get the hero and Harleys bike
---
I_iiiii__/'''''''''[{]''''''''{__________}'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' PSN: RUR3ADY4THI5
#6SSj2Goku22Posted 6/24/2012 4:07:35 PM
to me i think its BS on how they gave us Nightwing in Lego Batman and not Lego Batman 2??? they could have done better then that like someone else that wasnt on the game like the Villian Pack NO one from Lego Batman lol
---
#7TenzhiPosted 6/24/2012 4:09:06 PM
I don't think it's just DLC as I seem to have it unlocked now. The only difference in my game between now and before is I completed the Bonus Level on Free Play...
---
Often, when you try too hard to act superior, the opposite occurs.
#8dark trunks(Topic Creator)Posted 6/24/2012 4:10:21 PM
SSj2Goku22 posted...
to me i think its BS on how they gave us Nightwing in Lego Batman and not Lego Batman 2??? they could have done better then that like someone else that wasnt on the game like the Villian Pack NO one from Lego Batman lol

They should have just included the characters, no downloadable content, period.

Look at Lego Star Wars. They put the first two games into one collection, HUGE selection of characters to unlock across the first and second game.

I'd sooner collect characters than have characters unlocked by bloody downloadable content.
---
#9wansanchezPosted 6/24/2012 5:06:13 PM
confirmed,free play bonus level gets you harleys bike.
---
"There can be only one"
#10dark trunks(Topic Creator)Posted 6/24/2012 7:31:12 PM
wansanchez posted...
confirmed,free play bonus level gets you harleys bike.

Awesome, thanks for letting me know. I'm glad you can unlock it.
---