A new game-play!

#31JStein0222Posted 6/16/2012 8:08:23 PM
Now I can't figure out how to start what should be level 9... The icon is much too far down and left
---
PSN: jsnake22 and my PS All Stars Roster http://i1078.photobucket.com/albums/w490/JStein0222/All_Stars_Roster.jpg
#32Syphon_Filter2(Topic Creator)Posted 6/17/2012 7:25:28 AM
LoneAngel3393 posted...
hmm well thanks... I guess since he's DLC he might not be in the stratagy guide... Bizzaro I mean , thanks again

You are welcome friend.
#33peppermintkingPosted 6/17/2012 8:28:00 AM
Does anyone who has the game know if Cheetah appears?
#34Syphon_Filter2(Topic Creator)Posted 6/17/2012 6:09:08 PM
jackmap105 posted...
There are some walkthroughs on Youtube as well. Also, I played the game today at my local gamestop - I must say - it was awesome. I even have the guidebook too...

@Syphon_Filter2: Do you know if any of the civilian vehicles have special features, like a siren for the fire engine or if there are submissions for the vehicles like the police car or ambulance? Thanks

I just drove a civilian vehicle and it didn't have anything specail, just you can hear the horon.
#35thekonaPosted 6/17/2012 9:15:56 PM
jackmap105 posted...
Syphon_Filter2 posted...
jackmap105 posted...
Not a problem! ;-)

Hawkgirl = Flight
Hawkman = Flight
Green Lantern = Flight and his ring

Also, this is important for anyone who love vehicles like me: you must beat "Level 4: Asylum Assignment" completly before you can purchase any vehicles.

I will try to find about that. haven't played the game much.

I have the guide so if you have any questions feel free to ask me.

I do have one question for you though: "Do you know if any of the civilian vehicles have special features, like a siren for the fire engine or if there are submissions for the vehicles like the police car or ambulance? Thanks"

Just in case you didn't see it! :-P

Hey i got a copy for the wii from kmart and i was wondering: 1. are there any cheat codes and 2. can you check the guide for how to unlock hawkman and manhunter? i really want them.
#36jackmap105Posted 6/18/2012 6:47:08 AM
For some weird reason, the guide doesn't list any cheatcodes! :-|

As for Hawkman and Manhunter:

Hawkman - rooftop just south of the north island bridge (central island) - 60 golden bricks needed - costs 125,000...

Manhunter - roof of the tall building north of gotham park (central island) - 175 golden bricks needed - costs 125,000...

Good Luck
---
XBL Gamertag and PSN ID = jackmap
#37thekonaPosted 6/18/2012 9:13:20 AM
jackmap105 posted...

Hawkman - rooftop just south of the north island bridge (central island) - 60 golden bricks needed - costs 125,000...

Manhunter - roof of the tall building north of gotham park (central island) - 175 golden bricks needed - costs 125,000...

Good Luck

Thanks! (do you know how many golden bricks huntress costs?)
#38PadWarriorPosted 6/18/2012 9:29:47 AM
jackmap105 posted...

Good Luck

I wonder how hard it will be to find the needed Golden Bricks. What about Hawkgirl, Batgirl and Huntress? How do we get them and the other villains like Zod and Brainiac?
#39thekonaPosted 6/18/2012 9:33:39 AM
PadWarrior posted...
jackmap105 posted...

Good Luck

I wonder how hard it will be to find the needed Golden Bricks. What about Hawkgirl, Batgirl and Huntress? How do we get them and the other villains like Zod and Brainiac?

You use terminals to find them braniac in park and zod is on a roof top
#40Syphon_Filter2(Topic Creator)Posted 6/18/2012 4:57:58 PM
thekona posted...
jackmap105 posted...
Syphon_Filter2 posted...
jackmap105 posted...
Not a problem! ;-)

Hawkgirl = Flight
Hawkman = Flight
Green Lantern = Flight and his ring

Also, this is important for anyone who love vehicles like me: you must beat "Level 4: Asylum Assignment" completly before you can purchase any vehicles.

I will try to find about that. haven't played the game much.

I have the guide so if you have any questions feel free to ask me.

I do have one question for you though: "Do you know if any of the civilian vehicles have special features, like a siren for the fire engine or if there are submissions for the vehicles like the police car or ambulance? Thanks"

Just in case you didn't see it! :-P

Hey i got a copy for the wii from kmart and i was wondering: 1. are there any cheat codes and 2. can you check the guide for how to unlock hawkman and manhunter? i really want them.

Ok, can you link your guide for me please? Thanks.