extra toggle

#1ZeroCool000111Posted 6/23/2012 9:05:34 AM
anybody know what it does?
---
PSN/Vita: GrimReaper4383 360: CMaggotbone
Pre-Ordered: Assassins Creed III/Borderlands 2 LCLE/Halo 4 LE
#2Cthulhu_FhtagnPosted 6/23/2012 9:48:28 AM
Let's you have more than two characters on free play levels.
---
http://i956.photobucket.com/albums/ae47/TheFlash3357/GuyGardner.jpg
#3ZeroCool000111(Topic Creator)Posted 6/23/2012 10:27:44 AM
thank you :)
---
PSN/Vita: GrimReaper4383 360: CMaggotbone
Pre-Ordered: Assassins Creed 3/Borderlands 2 LCLE/Halo 4 LE/God of War: Ascension CE/Test Drive Ferrari Legends
#4Jerry_ApplebyPosted 6/23/2012 12:34:34 PM
^The person above isn't 100% correct.

You can always have more than 2 characters on freeplay, what extra toggle does is give you characters that you can't normally buy.

For instance, with extra toggle on, you can play as random civilians that walk around and also play as those penguin robots.
They aren't unlockable characters, they just show up with the red brick activated.
---
I have 115 platinum trophies! http://www.yourgamercards.net/profile/Jerry_Appleby
PSN: Jerry_Appleby Currently playing: MW3, Zelda: SS, LBP2
#5FF_FiendPosted 6/23/2012 1:14:57 PM
Jerry is correct. This also leads to a lot of glitches (for me, anyway). For instance, every time I put extra toggle on, it gives me "Old Lady" in my lineup. Which is fine, I love beating guys down with my purse. But she randomly metamorphoses into a large purple cube. Which i can control as if its Old Lady herself.
---
Playing: Portal 2 (PS3), Flow (PSN), Mario Tennis (3DS),
PSN ID: Call_Me_Queequeg
#6fru1fanPosted 6/23/2012 2:17:00 PM
FF_Fiend posted...
Jerry is correct. This also leads to a lot of glitches (for me, anyway). For instance, every time I put extra toggle on, it gives me "Old Lady" in my lineup. Which is fine, I love beating guys down with my purse. But she randomly metamorphoses into a large purple cube. Which i can control as if its Old Lady herself.

This just happened to me LOL
---
PSN bill_istic82
Live above hell
#7AgentCoulsonPosted 6/23/2012 9:57:03 PM
FF_Fiend posted...

Lol I thought it was just me. Gotta love beating people up with a giat purple box.