Secret Level: LEGO Gotham City

#1Gojira64Posted 6/25/2012 6:38:36 PM
I've asked this question before, but haven't received a suitable response. I'm stuck at about 929,000 studs. I can't use any villains other than Penguin. The telescope appears to be useless, as do the gorilla and wheelchair. I've scoured every square inch of the map. Yes, even the train.

I'm certain I need Riddler, Joker, and Luthor to complete this thing.

Is there ANYTHING I might be overlooking?
---
The ARena lives in our hearts.
http://www.angelfire.com/games5/the_juggernauts/
#2MookietheboldPosted 6/25/2012 6:48:36 PM
You say you need Luthor so I assume you do not have the giant Luthor robot? If not, destroy the letters of the chemical vat sign and have Superman stand on the red button on the very top, then turn the handle at ground level. Voila, Mecha Luthor! Now you can destroy the sparkly black structures and hopefully get the last few studs you need.
---
kill the day
#3Gojira64(Topic Creator)Posted 6/25/2012 7:58:50 PM
Holy crap, I didn't realize that was a button on top! I knew there was something I had to do at the chem factory! Thank you!
---
The ARena lives in our hearts.
http://www.angelfire.com/games5/the_juggernauts/
#4NoddingPenguinPosted 6/25/2012 8:01:22 PM
I can think of 3 things you may be missing.

1) Turn Clark Kent into Superman using the phone booth, and use him to melt the ACE letters and press the button on top the the chemical plant. This will mix chemicals, creating a Luthor robot you can use to destroy shiny black objects.

2) Use Penguin to release his penguin-bots into one of the igloos. The penguin-bot will go through and destroy the structure holding the globe. You can then use Superman's laser vision to finish it off.

3) Don't forget the Batmobile on the far right on the map, when you get in it blue studs will appear. Follow them and collect them all. You will need to raise the bridge to create a ramp for the Batmobile to jump over and collect more.
#5TaengtheHeroPosted 6/25/2012 9:04:11 PM
I'm stuck at 940,400 and there is literally nothing left to interact with. maybe about 5K in blue studs left on the train, but that's it. I've done the robot, the lego sign the flowers, the lion car and dodgem, i have been stuck since two days ago.
---
I Will be grossly overpaid to do something i would probably do for free.-Mercenaries.
#6spike17spiegelPosted 6/25/2012 9:26:37 PM
There are 2 purple studs on top of Wayne Tower after you raise it.
Also after messing with the ACE plant, the letters ACE fall down you can destroy them with Supermans laser.
---
"That'll do pig, that'll do!"
#7TaengtheHeroPosted 6/25/2012 9:40:09 PM
spike17spiegel posted...
There are 2 purple studs on top of Wayne Tower after you raise it.
Also after messing with the ACE plant, the letters ACE fall down you can destroy them with Supermans laser.

Got those already. destroyed the two statues too. The only thing I can figure, it's some buggy thing with something I'm doing and positioning. Like when you do or break something and it auto generates the line of studs? i'm thinking something isn't registering,
---
I Will be grossly overpaid to do something i would probably do for free.-Mercenaries.
#8spike17spiegelPosted 6/25/2012 9:46:45 PM
There is a line of blue studs behind the electrified kart area or whatever its called.
Sorry if none of these are helping, I'm just pointing out some areas that I overlooked.
---
"That'll do pig, that'll do!"
#9TaengtheHeroPosted 6/25/2012 9:53:10 PM
Sorry, got those. And that's alright. I appreciate the effort. and maybe there actually is something i'm missing. But i'll be damned if i know what it is. 98.7% complete.
---
#10The-ApostlePosted 6/25/2012 10:06:35 PM
I'm guessing you got the L in Lego if you got over 900,000 studs?
---
Next up on the Packers' hit parade: Packers offseason... :(
http://www.penthius.info