Secret Level: LEGO Gotham City

#11SilverCreechaPosted 6/25/2012 10:19:12 PM
Has anyone actually gotten the telescope tp do anyhting? i can get it to flash a beam but no idea where it's supposed too be aimed
#12The-ApostlePosted 6/25/2012 10:20:15 PM
The telescope does nothing. Don't worry about it.
---
Next up on the Packers' hit parade: Packers offseason... :(
http://www.penthius.info
#13EricDent1Posted 6/26/2012 12:43:12 AM
The giant robot is actually a mini Jokerbot (according to the strategy guide) not a Lexbot.

Did you ride the Lion & Ape?
Did you smash the gravestones?
Did you deconstruct the black bases (with the Jokerbot) of the horse statues (after blowing the statue up with the Power Suit)?
Did you smash all the building parts you can (the top of the power plant & hospital for example)?
Did you smash the seats while riding the subway?
Ride the rollercoaster? (there are some Blue studs under the tracks).

Try everything with all the characters you have.
The guide specifically tells you the Joker & Riddler boxes only work in Freeplay mode on this level.
---
Toho's Godzilla Will Live Forever
#14Gamemaster64Posted 6/26/2012 7:56:27 AM
Water the fly traps?
Jump on them to get them to eat you so you can destroy them?
The structure can be destroyed.
Destroyed the tree for Robin pad(I think you need to use the green slime)?
Got the Magnetic suit and rode the rope line?
---
Not much of potato he said but potato he wrote.
#15TaengtheHeroPosted 6/26/2012 3:22:33 PM
EricDent1 posted...
The giant robot is actually a mini Jokerbot (according to the strategy guide) not a Lexbot.

Did you ride the Lion & Ape?
Did you smash the gravestones?
Did you deconstruct the black bases (with the Jokerbot) of the horse statues (after blowing the statue up with the Power Suit)?
Did you smash all the building parts you can (the top of the power plant & hospital for example)?
Did you smash the seats while riding the subway?
Ride the rollercoaster? (there are some Blue studs under the tracks).

Try everything with all the characters you have.
The guide specifically tells you the Joker & Riddler boxes only work in Freeplay mode on this level.

Yep. Did all of that. That's what I mean when I say literally nothing else to interact with. I've even tried powers on the stuff I know won't break just to see.
---
I Will be grossly overpaid to do something i would probably do for free.-Mercenaries.
#16RussellGorallPosted 6/27/2012 11:48:57 PM
Anybody else having a prob finding the third charge for the power thing? I have two, and I have all three zapped out from giving me the charge.

Maybe my dog ate it.
---
GT - CuddlyREDRUM
PSN - honkayjeezus