DLC Content

#1wvdear3Posted 6/19/2012 2:07:44 PM
Did we get any?
---
XBLA SadasticSniper
#2akuma634Posted 6/22/2012 9:44:19 PM
I want to know this too. I bought the Steam version today and I just ordered the PS3 version on Amazon for my girlfriend so she can play that with her son. I noticed with the Amazon purchase that the PS3 and 360 versions get the Heroes Skin Pack which has Nightwing, Katana, Shazam, Zatanna, plus the brand-new Robin--Bruce Wayne's son, Damian Wayne. I don't know anything about Katana but the other 4 are some of my most favorite superheroes. I really hope the PC version gets the DLC, even if we have to pay for it, I'd pay extra for those characters.
#3Blondie298Posted 6/23/2012 12:44:55 AM
i hope so as well there are two dlc packs one is heroes the other is villans. they were both pre-order bonuses from what i understand. and since the pc version wasn't available for pre-order through gamestop or any of the other retail stores till the day of release i sent an email to gamestop when i purchased the digital download of lego batman 2 dc superheroes and asked them if both dlc packs were available for the pc version and explained to them what i stated above and am hoping that they give me the codes for both dlc packs. i'm hoping at any rate, doubt it will happen though.

characters from both hero and villan packs are:

Black Manta
Bizarro
Black Adam
Captain Cold
Damian Wayne
Gorilla Grodd
Katana
Nightwing
Shazam
#4akuma634Posted 6/23/2012 1:01:06 PM
Oh wow! Black Adam and Captain Cold? Gorilla Grodd! Holy crap that's so cool. I really hope they release these as DLC for everyone. I mean most preorder bonuses end up as low cost DLC anyway, I'd love to play as those characters.
#5Blondie298Posted 6/24/2012 11:59:35 PM
well according to gamestop for now the hero and villian packs are only available for the xbox and ps3 versions of the game but there has to be a reason for the 5 empty circles on the left and right of the character hud. who would want to make or create 10 custom lego characters to run around the game? me thinks it would be best to release the dlcs for all platforms. better yet why not just release all the playable characters that are exclusive to the portable versions as well as the hero and villan packs as one pig dlc that way we can all experience the playable characters that are exclusive to the portable versions as well as the hero and villans pack!
#6spindrift_loopPosted 6/25/2012 10:48:03 AM
turns out the extra spots are for characters you make. But I bet we get the DLC alter. I just hope it's not much later. It seems to be a real slap in the face to PC users to not offer them any deals. Not sure Ill support future Lego games if that's how they treat us.
---
"I don't play games, I practice life!"