Justice league mode.

#1king_ericPosted 6/21/2012 2:58:56 PM
how the hell do you beat these with gold ratings?
your well out numbered and it goes belly up when two guns are firing at you at same time.
seems a bit harsh with cheap deaths because of it
#2king_eric(Topic Creator)Posted 6/22/2012 3:28:55 AM
so has anybody ever tried the mode yet?
i seem to do well then they swap you to a poor character and it goes belly up.
or when im doing well they always have on the last round something like 4 machine guns or multiple things shooting you at same time making it hard as hell to stay alive :(
and lock on targeting them is dam hard as your always hit while trying to breaking the lock.
#3king_eric(Topic Creator)Posted 6/22/2012 6:42:39 AM
man i can't believe i'm the only person struggling with this mode?
sure i've got silver on most but there has to be a trick or something to this?
like how to disarm one thing while 3 other shooting you from each angle and not getting hit?

there has to be some tips somebody can offer.
#4mhunterchumpPosted 6/22/2012 8:04:56 AM
Yeah, on one board, Wonder Woman spawned right on top of some green slime for an insta kill.

And she just kept respawning and dying over and over again. I finally had to quit and restart.

I've only done three but they are tough but not that bad. I've got gold on the first 3 so far.

I think they are fun though, I'm glad they were included.
---
PSN/Xbox:mhunterchump
twitter.com/MhunterCHUMP youtube.com/mhunterchump
#5king_eric(Topic Creator)Posted 6/23/2012 7:24:37 AM
ok anybody got a strategy to get the multiple flying shooting bots down with wonder woman in the 2 lex corp justice league levels with out her getting wiped out?

targeting no good as to slow and the others wipe her out so annoying :(
#6zhaoyun123456Posted 6/23/2012 10:31:15 AM
Good thing with wonder women is she have inherent auto regenerate hearts (think green lantern and martian man also have). Once she low on health (around 2 health), hug the wall and fly around till you get full life.

For those flying mobs I suggest positioning yourself such that you can only see 1 flying mob on screen at a time, Then shoot them down.
---
Sven the Rogueknight
#7cjplayaPosted 6/24/2012 10:15:37 AM
The only 2 levels I have trouble with are the lexcorp levels
---
Level 20 on PSN! CJPLAYA21!!!
#8ElevenOhNoesPosted 6/24/2012 10:53:48 PM
Gold on all levels is the only thing stopping me from getting platinum. Got bronze on the first 2, cause I suck, gold on the next 2, and silver on the last. I doubt I'll ever finish this game up, cause I hate stuff like this in games. =\
---
Xbox Live: ElevenOHNOEZ .....................................PSN: nightranma
3DS: 5455-9525-0021
#9zhaoyun123456Posted 6/25/2012 3:59:04 AM
I find that to get gold on justice league missions you must go slow. Characters liket wonder woman, green lantern, martian manhunter have regenerate hearts. When you using those characters, use it as a way to heal back to full life before swaping out for the next character
---
Sven the Rogueknight
#10shadownallPosted 6/26/2012 2:10:30 AM
Here's a tip for when you have three flying luthor bots firing at you. Go over to the far right side, knock the far right one out of the air with the tiara attack (I'm pretty sure this is always with Wonder Woman but you get the idea), stun them with the jump smash attack and then throw them at the next one over. It knocks that one out of the air and you can keep going. I find it's better to go from right to middle and back again. Another tip, you automatically dodge as you're aiming with the tiara so use that to your advantage and let your hearts regenerate as needed.