killer instinct or resilience?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. XCOM: Enemy Unknown
  3. killer instinct or resilience?
3 years ago#1
Hi guys,

Which do you think is more useful?
---
PSN: amg123 GT: skilletbun
3 years ago#2
Both are great. My main commando has resilience, but it's because I got him from the beginning and I want him to survive through the whole game. My other commando has killer instinct and he can OHK almost anything but a Sectopod.
3 years ago#3
I play on Classic and crit damage really stops my captains from becoming majors later on.

I vote resilience.
---
Maybe after World domination I could have a coffee.............
Giant NEDM Crab
3 years ago#4
killer instinct. if you're in titan / ghost you dont get one shotted anymore. instinct ensures that everything dies and you're not stuck in front of an enemy.
3 years ago#5
Resilience because dying sucks.
3 years ago#6
With resilience there's a reasonable limit to how much damage your guy can take in 1 round, which lets you safely dash into the fray without fear of dying. When a defensive option removes a great deal of luck from engagements and lets you play even more aggressively it's a clear winner.
---
And with that...pow! I'm gone!
3 years ago#7
resilience

Ghost Armor grants 100% critical rates towards enemies anyway
---
So I heard you like Nyarlathotep
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkcvP758390
3 years ago#8
Killer Instinct increases Critical DAMAGE, not chance.
---
Being single is a balance between loneliness and happiness. You're lonely right before going to sleep and happy the rest of the day...
  1. Boards
  2. XCOM: Enemy Unknown
  3. killer instinct or resilience?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived