Where to start as a HB in connected careers

#1winnj101Posted 9/8/2012 6:43:22 AM
hey, im creating a running back for my connected careers and wanted to know which team to pick to start right away?
#2Beck225Posted 9/8/2012 7:19:47 AM
Packers or Pats

I went with the Pack, had an amazing season
---
Xbox Tag: Mikey0928 / PSN: Beck225 (NA) and Babybear614 (Jpn/Vita) Add me. I need some Friends 3DS FC is 3050 7531 8411
Monster Hunter Tri ID: 59FCZF
#3winnj101(Topic Creator)Posted 9/8/2012 7:49:46 AM
cheers what stats you get? i see theres loads of sliders for online and coach mode but any good sets for players?
#4EnteraiPosted 9/13/2012 11:23:21 AM
it depends what kind of RB that your making for what scheme of a team, if your a power back, try Atlanta, or Arizona or other teams that use power running. etc.
---
PSN ID : LarsonB
Wherever there is light, there will always be a shadow - Shadow Magic Guild, Saga Frontier
#5BloodychessPosted 9/13/2012 11:34:17 AM
You'll be a starter right away with the Jets if you select power running. A word of warning about running the ball in CC, touching any player is going to kill your run. Defenders will obviously stop you, but making contact with one of your teammate will result in either you getting knocked over (unrealistic) -or- your runner will get stuck onto them for a couple seconds (realistic)
---
My pancakes are haunted, they give me the crepes!!
#6bigpaganoPosted 9/13/2012 1:13:42 PM
theres an instant starter option after you install the latest patch. and be on the jets ... shone greene is garbage.
#7userfrigginamePosted 9/13/2012 4:10:40 PM
I don't know if it's cuz of the high elusiveness rating, but as a receiving back I'm breaking a lot more tackles than I expected. Only thing I feel I have to increase is the Carrying rating. Just a lil heads up.
#8BloodychessPosted 9/13/2012 4:14:44 PM
userfrigginame posted...
I don't know if it's cuz of the high elusiveness rating, but as a receiving back I'm breaking a lot more tackles than I expected. Only thing I feel I have to increase is the Carrying rating. Just a lil heads up.

I actually just splurged on the elusiveness upgrades as well. I noticed right off the bat that linebackers were waiting and extra second or two before they start running towards me when the play started. Helped me break off some nice runs. I've also found myself breaking more tackles.
---
My pancakes are haunted, they give me the crepes!!