Game face?

#1ROUSHMARTIN6Posted 8/29/2012 12:24:42 AM
How do I add the game face to my game?
---
Mark Martin Fan and Denver Broncos Fan
#2Massiv3_CrabsPosted 8/29/2012 12:27:47 AM
Find a flat, firm surface and rest ur face on the Madden 13 disk.
---
Shaq, the mighty conqueror razes the fields of his adversaries. His eyes tormenting the unlawful, and calming the innocent. He is The Enforcer of Justice
#3ROUSHMARTIN6(Topic Creator)Posted 8/29/2012 12:28:59 AM
Massiv3_Crabs posted...
Find a flat, firm surface and rest ur face on the Madden 13 disk.

Now that we have taken care of the smart-ass reply, any real help?
---
#4aznflip2727Posted 8/29/2012 9:39:20 AM
log onto EA Sports and then you can upload ur photo's of ur face to make one. after that you can download it onto Madden

the thing i don't like about it is that its making my guy white like SUPER white. theres no way to change the color of the skin especially when my skin is naturally light brown.
#5yuedarPosted 8/29/2012 9:40:44 AM
I tried uploading my picture to it and kept getting errors like it couldn't figure out my face to the game so I gave up after awhile.
#6Extension_ForcePosted 8/29/2012 9:46:49 AM
I'm having a problem getting my gameface i made into the game. I created one using same email address as my PSN account but when i go into the game to upload it for my coach it cannot find it. is this becaus my ea master account or whatever is a different name or something?
#7commeoPosted 8/30/2012 5:12:39 PM
mine says unable to download a face.. but i did whats up?? any ideas??
#8ROUSHMARTIN6(Topic Creator)Posted 8/30/2012 7:54:19 PM
Well I did it and my face looks like i'm a burn victim but screw it, just using it for the trophy and nothing more lol
---
#9kennyynnooPosted 8/30/2012 8:12:11 PM
commeo posted...
mine says unable to download a face.. but i did whats up?? any ideas??

Probably need to line up the cheeks and jaw better, look at there example assuming you photo size wasn't the reason. Needs to be bigger then 480x480 I believe. I had issues with the cheeks and jaw points the first time I did it.
---
PSN-S30andz32
#10NessEggmanPosted 8/30/2012 9:20:20 PM
Make sure your profile on the EA site is linked with your PS3 account. When you are setting up your profile on the EA site, it should ask you to link your profiles, and you will see stats from your PS3 account on the EA site. Make sure you make your gameface and then save it, so it appears on your profile. Log out of your Madden game after doing this and log back in, hopefully this will sync them and retrieve the data of your gameface.
---
Just wake me up when Tokimeki Memorial 4 is announced.
g Rod "hing RodCopper Fishin For fishing.