they screwed up franchise mode? WHAT man **** EA Sports 2K COME BACK

#1Birdman_atrilliPosted 8/29/2012 7:31:48 PM
Good thing I retired from madden after 10 cuz 11 was the begining of the end.
EA Sports is the worst gaming division of all times,
I hope those who worked in the game get their hands broken for 2 years at least.
Man that's it we need 2k to come back and make games, this was Madden's final license year right? Since the NFL extended 1 more year because of the lockout.

THANK GOD
Its time for 2ksports to kill Madden like it killed Live.
#2flamingqueefPosted 8/30/2012 4:27:02 AM
Yes, we need the developer of one of the most broken and boring franchise modes ever to come back because EA tried something amazing and original with their franchise mode.

How is it screwed up, anyway? I actually have the game and have progressed through a season and see nothing wrong.
#3Opinion8edPosted 8/30/2012 4:51:42 AM
What's so screwed up about it?

My only problem is that I can't seem to get my custom characters onto the franchise rosters. That's not a huge deal and other than that it plays great.
---
PSN: Havoc_Evermore
#4tblock6nEPosted 8/30/2012 5:07:46 AM
Opinion8ed posted...
What's so screwed up about it?

My only problem is that I can't seem to get my custom characters onto the franchise rosters. That's not a huge deal and other than that it plays great.

U must be young, Madden franchise is f***ed up! I did not buy it and will not. Why have a EA college game and cannot connect the two, makes no since. The franchise mode is for people who like to build a franchise not be a coach, player, and draft unknown made up players.
#5Opinion8edPosted 8/30/2012 5:21:23 AM
Yeah, I 'm real young - 40 - and I've bought every Madden since the Genesis days.

I don't play the college game so I don't care about any connection between the 2 games.

Anyway, I don't see much difference between drafting players that Madden made up or drafting players that NCAA made up. They are made up players either way.
---
PSN: Havoc_Evermore
#6jschristyPosted 8/30/2012 6:17:08 AM
Opinion8ed posted...
Yeah, I 'm real young - 40 - and I've bought every Madden since the Genesis days.

I don't play the college game so I don't care about any connection between the 2 games.

Anyway, I don't see much difference between drafting players that Madden made up or drafting players that NCAA made up. They are made up players either way.

The NCAA players are at least based on REAL LIFE players (though not for long, with the troubles EA are having with royalties for using the likeness of college players and whatnot).
---
SS FC: 1892 3402 3141
#7flamingqueefPosted 8/30/2012 6:21:34 AM
I understand the appeal of having draft classes uploaded into Madden, but at the same time, it's all fantasy. None of us really know where any of the real NCAA players will end up. So to me it's not a big deal to make it generated players.

Furthermore if you have real players based on uploaded dynasty rosters from NCAA, it makes the new scouting system completely useless.
#8vashtrichamPosted 8/30/2012 6:23:03 AM
Seems like most of the people complaining are the ones who quit buying madden some years ago
---
I just stabbed a parking attendant... Wheres the button to turn myself in- Hank Hill