Is It just me or is Madden 12 better Than Madden 13?

#1Rustynails221Posted 12/5/2012 5:47:18 PM
I just feel really disappointed in the last Madden... I Mean It's like a turnover every single play, and then after that i honestly felt like the gameplay was more fun to play on Madden 12.. Don't get me started on the Franchise mode.. The Coach mode blows it seems like.. what happened to the Fanasty Draft?? and they make New England look like a cheesy team in the game also i mean they have the (in my mind) greastest recieving core in the NFL and they can never get open in Madden 13.. Am I Wrong?
#2brimstonehaloPosted 12/6/2012 8:24:53 PM
its not just you. I liked 12 better but 13 has worked its way up to my top 3 favorite maddens behind 05' 12'
---
Not changing this sig until I feel like it.
#3este914Posted 12/7/2012 10:46:20 AM
No way, I think Madden 12 is one of the worst in recent memory
---
-> este914 <-
WHO ELSE?!
#4IkasnuPosted 12/7/2012 12:37:42 PM
I haven't played 13 yet, but as far as favorites go, for me it's '11, '05, '08.
---
I love Brianna Nicole Smith.
Going on a Legend of Zelda rampage: First up, OoT.
#5Face_McShootyPosted 12/7/2012 2:18:43 PM
I thought super CBs and LBs were bad in 12 but my god this game is something else.

And what did they do to my right analog stick jukes? They're more like side hops in this game.
---
SHOOT ME IN THE FACE!
PSN: DomesticAboose
#6My_deathPosted 12/7/2012 5:15:44 PM
Nope, you are just wrong. If your biggest issue with the game are turnovers (hate to say this really) well then you just suck, get better and you wont get pick
---
Happy New Year. enjoy, it will be our last.........
#7IkasnuPosted 12/8/2012 6:48:37 AM
My_death posted...
Nope, you are just wrong. If your biggest issue with the game are turnovers (hate to say this really) well then you just suck, get better and you wont get pick

Not trying to offend anyone, but I have to agree with this. I've played a few games, 1 online. Won all 3 and didn't throw for any picks. I did come close a few times, but that's about it.
---
I love Brianna Nicole Smith.
Going on a Legend of Zelda rampage: First up, OoT.
#8Rustynails221(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 8:14:52 PM
I do suck? but when the Db's are taking the ball right out of the reciever's hand that is pretty annoying... and i'm not talking online i never have played online and to Me Madden 12 was the best.. Maddden 13 has a cool new franchise but as far as gameplay it sucks... i mean i agree with that one guy who said jukes are sidesteps that's just dumb.. i felt like the graphics weren't even that good too but that's just my opinion... However thank you for all your opinions..
#9IkasnuPosted 12/8/2012 8:43:53 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]