so how does EA Sports screw up the game this time around?

#1jjonc2003Posted 3/1/2012 10:30:12 PM
A) Screws up Online Dynasty advancing
B) Screws up the game play
C) Constant freezing again
D) Editing the Players screw ups
E) All of the Above
---
GT: All American619
12 Wrestlemania's in a row attended (WMX-Seven - ???) and counting...
#2gipp21Posted 3/4/2012 12:44:37 PM
i choose F, G, and H:
F.) Completely disappointing all of us with their "new college atmosphere"
G.) Not including a pregame or postgame show, epically under scaling the use of their ESPN license tie-in possibilities
H.) Not including an option for a playoff system (this will never happen)
#3mumbo2jumbo55Posted 3/4/2012 5:06:23 PM
please dont feed these trolls
---
i'm looking for the upsides
Gamertag: f00te
#4jjonc2003(Topic Creator)Posted 3/4/2012 6:03:09 PM

please dont feed these trolls

trolls? i've bought every NCAA game since 03' and only 07 was the most complete game overall. Since the move to Xbox 360 it's been constant small things that keep the game from it's true potential. EA Sports probably doesn't even beta test this series anymore ffs
---
GT: All American619
12 Wrestlemania's in a row attended (WMX-Seven - ???) and counting...
#5gipp21Posted 3/5/2012 3:34:28 PM
Troll? I buy every 3 or 4 years. and clearly you did not notice the crowd atmosphere between 08 (the last one i bought) and this years. F and G were realistic expectations, not trollish at all
#6mumbo2jumbo55Posted 3/5/2012 8:40:54 PM
yes because this is a constructive thread...
---
i'm looking for the upsides
Gamertag: f00te
#7mike42Posted 3/13/2012 7:32:41 AM
mumbo2jumbo55 posted...
yes because this is a constructive thread...

Sorry man...these guys are right. EA has fumbled the ball in recent years. I've had every NCAA Football since '98 and these games today are pretty to look at in HD but that's about all they offer. They've cut so many features it's disgraceful. NCAA Football 04 and 05 had an option for a playoff system if you didn't want to deal with the bowls. You didn't need the stupid online teambuilder if you wanted to create a team from NCAA 08 back to NCAA 03. You could create your own playbook as far back as 06. The recruiting system was much better on the old PS2 not the giant time waste it is now. The Road to Glory was much more in depth in the older games. Your player had his own little apartment that changed over your 4 years, and you had to take real tests every week to keep your academics up. I love EA Sports games I've had every title since Jordan vs Bird. I've probably got a copy of Madden 94 in a box somewhere, but sadly it's guys like me that give EA the confidence to piss on us and tell us its raining. They know guys like me will buy their crap no matter how much it stinks, and they really have no incentive to get better because they have no competition....Free market capitalisim at work I guess.
#8drunkenwalrusPosted 4/3/2012 1:01:45 PM
They'll focus completely on presentation and ignore how much the gameplay sucks now.
---
If you're ever going to put someone down, first walk a mile in their shoes. Then, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes.
#9Neo_SarevokPosted 4/4/2012 12:11:27 AM
Agreed. EA chooses to only focus on presentation because they know that is what sells copies. You can't get a feel for game-play deficiencies when all the fans can chew on are screenshots and EA sponsored videos.

Look for EA to revamp the interface, provide more cinematics, and other cosmetic improvements. The only new gameplay we will get is a cliche flavor of the year, such as gang-tackling or fighting for a fumble.
#10LegalEagle80Posted 4/4/2012 10:27:50 AM
The big push this year is more stadium entrances, new uniforms, motion blur and more realistic sounds.

So yeah, that's basically exactly what EA is doing -- diverting your attention from the gameplay to the shiny objects in the peripheral.