Way to many interceptions in this game...

#1Game__RaiderPosted 7/18/2012 11:29:24 AM
Am I the only one that thinks there is a ridiculous amount of interceptions in this game? I mean even FCS teams can pull off some spectacular catches. Like what the hell? This is starting to get frustrating.
#2gnosox1986Posted 7/18/2012 11:42:30 AM
"Way to many interceptions in this game... when all you do is throw fly routes while rolling out and throwing in to a CB playing a Deep zone"

Fix'd
---
GT- DARTH GNO69
Now Playing: NCAA 13, FIFFA 12, NHL12, CoD: MW3, Madden12, Splinter Cell: Conviction
#3BobbyB3000Posted 7/18/2012 11:48:30 AM
yeah sometimes you can tell when the cpu cb or safety move unreasonably faster than anyone else on the field and make some incredible catch lol but at least its not as bad as ncaa 12
---
Xbox- Bobby3000
PS3- Bobbyb73
#4Game__Raider(Topic Creator)Posted 7/18/2012 11:54:11 AM
gnosox1986 posted...
"Way to many interceptions in this game... when all you do is throw fly routes while rolling out and throwing in to a CB playing a Deep zone"

Fix'd

Uhm no, just no. You think that is the only time an interception occurs. I'll run some quick slant routes and the CB's will make some spectacular diving interception that makes no sense at all. But nice try.
#5lalallaalalPosted 7/18/2012 11:57:35 AM
I think the spectacular catches are really just an animation thing.

As for you throwing a bunch of picks, practice practice practice
#6CM101PlayPosted 7/18/2012 12:25:21 PM
Turn the INT slider down to 15.
---
#1 Alabama (0-0) vs Michigan (Cowboy Classic) - Do I hear repeat?
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud put this as your sig!
#7DisgaeaNutPosted 7/18/2012 12:27:17 PM
Honestly the computer is just providing better coverage but I have had those moments where it almost looked like a safety had warped over to swat down a pass as he was not close enough to stop a touchdown and then suddenly he just gained 200 SPD.
#8breakfastramenPosted 7/18/2012 2:46:48 PM
While so far the DBs don't seem as psychic as they were in 2012, I've definitely noticed that I'm throwing more interceptions. It also feels like using the sticks during passing (to throw low/high/left/right) isn't as effective as it was in 2012--WRs don't seem to make the extra effort if you lead the ball.

I think they tried to make the coverage better without making the DBs psychic again. Which means you actually need to throw to someone who is open; it doesn't seem like you can exploit 1-on-1 mismatches as much now, because now the defender will break up the pass or intercept it a majority of the time. Now needing to make smarter passing decisions is all well and good and noble and such, but if I need to time my passes so that I get it in during that window of opportunity when the WR breaks on his route, he dang sure better catch it. One of my biggest pet peeves is a WR turning around on a curl route, wide open, arms to the side...and watching the ball doink him straight in the front of the helmet.
#9TakuruPosted 7/18/2012 3:34:24 PM
Uhm no, just no. You think that is the only time an interception occurs. I'll run some quick slant routes and the CB's will make some spectacular diving interception that makes no sense at all. But nice try.

I'm sorry, but they have practically almost fixed passing and pass defense this year.

I almost never see an interception that wasn't a result of horrible passing choices. They outdid themselves this year with fixing psychic AI players.

So... uhm...just yes.
---
http://i923.photobucket.com/albums/ad79/april6e/1340656178712.gif
#10DaEdge614Posted 7/18/2012 3:51:43 PM
I use to throw a lot of picks until i did a QB RTG and had to actually practice throwing.
---
I refuse to take this signature down until the
raiders win the superbowl