Really upset with RTG as a RB...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. NCAA Football 13
  3. Really upset with RTG as a RB...
4 years ago#1
Don't get me wrong, I am having a lot of fun with this game. Its a good game and I like it a lot. I'm just getting frustrated playing as a RB in RTG. I'm only on varsity but it has become frustrating and hard due to some issues I have been having.

First off, the defense is completely predictive, I am stopped in the backfield literally in 50% of my carries. This isn't because I decide to juke around the backfield like an idiot. Its either a complete failure in blocking, or the computer QB screws me over...either way I am hit in the backfield before I can even control my character. (An example: on a speed option play, the QB hold it, then pitches it to me. 2 defenders immediately rush to me. I cannot control my character until after he gets possession of the ball, and when that happens I am immediately hit for a loss. Another example: I will get the handoff and am immediately hit before I can control my character and/or every single gap is stuffed and am hit barely a second after.)

Another issue that is frustrating me is getting stuck behind blockers. I can run into the pinky-toe of one of my blockers, and I will be stuck there for 5 seconds. I can move the analog stick this way and that, try spinning, juking, etc. I am literally stuck in place behind my blocker until I am tacked or the blocker moves. Any attempt I make to get out of this never works as my player is literally frozen in place. I understand that in real life you can't just morph through blockers but a solution needs to be found for this....its not like I run into them and then am too stupid to move. Its that once my player hits them, he literally becomes frozen and I can't do anything to move him. This happens a lot.

I'm not trying to whine, I really like this game and all the other modes I have been playing, but for some reason playing as a RB in RTG is just getting my blood pressure up.
Sig not changing until Bucs win Superbowl. Started 8/9/05
4 years ago#2
Use the sliders, it makes it much better.
I put my pants on just like the rest of you, one leg at a time. Except, once my pants are on, I write brilliant posts.
4 years ago#3
Think RB is bad? Try QB. Its impossible to build coach trust. Game mode is broken in my opinion.
Your argument is invalid because kumquats.
  1. Boards
  2. NCAA Football 13
  3. Really upset with RTG as a RB...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived