Really upset with RTG as a RB...

#1Omegaforce725Posted 8/3/2012 12:29:38 PM
Don't get me wrong, I am having a lot of fun with this game. Its a good game and I like it a lot. I'm just getting frustrated playing as a RB in RTG. I'm only on varsity but it has become frustrating and hard due to some issues I have been having.

First off, the defense is completely predictive, I am stopped in the backfield literally in 50% of my carries. This isn't because I decide to juke around the backfield like an idiot. Its either a complete failure in blocking, or the computer QB screws me over...either way I am hit in the backfield before I can even control my character. (An example: on a speed option play, the QB hold it, then pitches it to me. 2 defenders immediately rush to me. I cannot control my character until after he gets possession of the ball, and when that happens I am immediately hit for a loss. Another example: I will get the handoff and am immediately hit before I can control my character and/or every single gap is stuffed and am hit barely a second after.)

Another issue that is frustrating me is getting stuck behind blockers. I can run into the pinky-toe of one of my blockers, and I will be stuck there for 5 seconds. I can move the analog stick this way and that, try spinning, juking, etc. I am literally stuck in place behind my blocker until I am tacked or the blocker moves. Any attempt I make to get out of this never works as my player is literally frozen in place. I understand that in real life you can't just morph through blockers but a solution needs to be found for this....its not like I run into them and then am too stupid to move. Its that once my player hits them, he literally becomes frozen and I can't do anything to move him. This happens a lot.

I'm not trying to whine, I really like this game and all the other modes I have been playing, but for some reason playing as a RB in RTG is just getting my blood pressure up.
---
Sig not changing until Bucs win Superbowl. Started 8/9/05
#2nuschler2212Posted 8/6/2012 12:08:52 PM
Use the sliders, it makes it much better.
---
I put my pants on just like the rest of you, one leg at a time. Except, once my pants are on, I write brilliant posts.
#3FlameLord23Posted 8/6/2012 7:18:43 PM
Think RB is bad? Try QB. Its impossible to build coach trust. Game mode is broken in my opinion.
---
Your argument is invalid because kumquats.
More topics from this board...
Where is RG3?Johhny0Topside19/19 11:45AM