instant start in CC and edit players

#1gatorsPENSbucsPosted 9/10/2012 12:18:12 PM
Update tomorrow will have an instant start option in CC and they are working on adding in the ability to edit players. didn't see a topic about this so my bad if its already been discussed.
---
Gators. Buccaneers. Heat. Phillies. Penguins.
#2SamuariLegend24Posted 9/10/2012 12:21:36 PM
seriously? Can I get a link tot his info? Just want to check it out on my own. No offense to you, as the internet is constantly filled with BS and lies. But if so, I will be VERY happy. Now all that is left is a fantasy draft for CC :P
---
i don't need to stick my head up a cows ass to know that it stinks in there - blutoblutarskyX
#3gatorsPENSbucs(Topic Creator)Posted 9/10/2012 12:26:28 PM
It's on my facebook page. Either Like EA sports or go to the Ea sports Madden page if you have a facebook.
---
#4SamuariLegend24Posted 9/10/2012 12:27:41 PM
Dont use facebook, nor would I like anything EA makes on facebook. I ahte EA. But it is good to hear they are working on this. Thanks for that update, you just made my day.
---
i don't need to stick my head up a cows ass to know that it stinks in there - blutoblutarskyX
#5gatorsPENSbucs(Topic Creator)Posted 9/10/2012 12:28:18 PM
Madden NFL 13 Title Update #2 will be available tomorrow on the Xbox 360 & PS3. The update includes a new instant start option when creating your player in Connected Careers, numerous stability fixes, and GameFace improvements.

Wed also like to remind fans who have been asking about the ability to edit players and rosters in Connected Careers that based on your feedback, the development team is currently exploring the potential option to include additional functionality in Madden NFL 13 in an upcoming title update. Well update you with more information in the coming weeks after the team has time to investigate and assess the situation.

That's what it says.
---
#6SamuariLegend24Posted 9/10/2012 12:42:33 PM
Thank you. Good stuff, hopefully the game wont freeze up on me so often now. Do you get that too? Every once and a while the game will just freeze up on me. Had to re-play 9 games in my season because of it.
---
#7duericPosted 9/10/2012 12:53:00 PM
SamuariLegend24 posted...
Thank you. Good stuff, hopefully the game wont freeze up on me so often now. Do you get that too? Every once and a while the game will just freeze up on me. Had to re-play 9 games in my season because of it.

UGH!!! I know that feeling. Happened to me way more than what was acceptable with last year's game.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#8AtlusSaGaPosted 9/10/2012 2:27:18 PM
Wed also like to remind fans who have been asking about the ability to edit players and rosters in Connected Careers that based on your feedback, the development team is currently exploring the potential option to include additional functionality in Madden NFL 13 in an upcoming title update. Well update you with more information in the coming weeks after the team has time to investigate and assess the situation.

This is as good as "maybe next year." I mean "exploring the potential option to include additional functionality" is about as vague as it ****ing gets and was likely just posted to get people to shut up about it for a few weeks.
---
Park that car, drop that phone, sleep on the floor, dream about me.
#9SamuraiX HikoPosted 9/11/2012 12:15:11 AM
i assume theyre trying to figure out a way for it to not ruin the online (as in make it offline only)? editing players in the career could easily turn out badly.

unless they simply mean visually.
#10TheDude23Posted 9/11/2012 9:05:36 AM
SamuraiX Hiko posted...
i assume theyre trying to figure out a way for it to not ruin the online (as in make it offline only)? editing players in the career could easily turn out badly.

unless they simply mean visually.

I actually think you are probably right. Editing players for CC has a good chance IMO of only being offline. Here's what I think Madden should do for upcoming games in regards to positions, especially if they are going to keep this scheme thing in tact.

Streamline (especially for drafted players)

Have positions condensed and allow the player/coach to select the position they play like once per season. for instance. on offense you would have:
QBs
RBs
OL
TEs
WRs

on Defense you would have

DL
LBs
and either DBs
or
CBs & Safeties.

Then upon drafting or signing free agents and during the preseason you could assign players to new positions. IRL CBs move to FS later in their career all the time.

Sorry for the rant
---
What is understood, Need not be discussed.