Sliders mean everything!

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Madden NFL 13
  3. Sliders mean everything!
4 years ago#1
http://www.operationsports.com/features/1376/top-five-madden-nfl-12-slider-sets/

This website will renew your love for Madden. For those who don't know, adjusting the player/computer sliders, game speed, and substitution sliders will change the way you play forever.

It escapes the classic/awkward gameplay that comes from your usual pro/all-pro/all-madden kind of game.

Wonder why your frustrated with All-Madden? Computer sliders are up, and yours are way down. Yes, the difficulty rises; but at the expense of dumbing down your team to where Aaron Rodgers can't complete a 20 yard crossing route to Calvin Johnson.

Depending on what you want in Madden, you can have a slider set that makes an experience as close to a realistic game of football as possible, a challenging yet non-frustrating game, etc.

There are hundreds of user-created slider sets on that website, although they do take a decent chunk of time to insert and practice with.
GT: JAK M99
4 years ago#2
I have been preaching this for years. Sadly many do not have the attention span to do so.
4 years ago#3
I noitced that a while ago too. I usually go in and adjust them to 50/50. In NBA Live the disadvantage it put you in was way worse. I'd put them at 60/40.
4 years ago#4
Foreman22 posted...
I have been preaching this for years. Sadly many do not have the attention span to do so.

I would agree with this if it wasnt for the fact that the game should come out with the sliders perfect not, easy mode and wtf mode.
To this day.... we still dont know...... WHO LET THE DOGS OUT?!?
4 years ago#5
mike42 posted...
I noitced that a while ago too. I usually go in and adjust them to 50/50. In NBA Live the disadvantage it put you in was way worse. I'd put them at 60/40.

I strongly suggest inserting one of the formulas and play two exhibition games. One point on one slider makes all the difference.
GT: JAK M99
4 years ago#6
I would agree with this if it wasnt for the fact that the game should come out with the sliders perfect not

Actually I know of very few sports title that do not need slider adjustments.
4 years ago#7
NeSsLeE posted...
mike42 posted...

I strongly suggest inserting one of the formulas and play two exhibition games. One point on one slider makes all the difference.

I'll give it a try
4 years ago#8
i put my player at 35 and keep the cpu at 50......if i lose its usually to someone that could actually beat the Packers in real life......i really hope they do somthing about this next year
gamertag - fredBnice
"The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world....."
4 years ago#9
When I clicked on the link, a thing poped up for a second saying "Windows is installing" and then went away in a second.

If I get a ****ing virus from this....
New England Patriots 2011 AFC Champions
You can take my Karma, but you'll never take......MY FREEDOM!
4 years ago#10
^stop it.
International Saints going to Da bowl!
  1. Boards
  2. Madden NFL 13
  3. Sliders mean everything!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived