Sliders mean everything!

#1NeSsLeEPosted 5/17/2012 11:43:03 AM
http://www.operationsports.com/features/1376/top-five-madden-nfl-12-slider-sets/

This website will renew your love for Madden. For those who don't know, adjusting the player/computer sliders, game speed, and substitution sliders will change the way you play forever.

It escapes the classic/awkward gameplay that comes from your usual pro/all-pro/all-madden kind of game.

Wonder why your frustrated with All-Madden? Computer sliders are up, and yours are way down. Yes, the difficulty rises; but at the expense of dumbing down your team to where Aaron Rodgers can't complete a 20 yard crossing route to Calvin Johnson.

Depending on what you want in Madden, you can have a slider set that makes an experience as close to a realistic game of football as possible, a challenging yet non-frustrating game, etc.

There are hundreds of user-created slider sets on that website, although they do take a decent chunk of time to insert and practice with.
---
GT: JAK M99
#2Foreman22Posted 5/17/2012 1:22:48 PM
I have been preaching this for years. Sadly many do not have the attention span to do so.
#3mike42Posted 5/17/2012 1:57:29 PM
I noitced that a while ago too. I usually go in and adjust them to 50/50. In NBA Live the disadvantage it put you in was way worse. I'd put them at 60/40.
#4Garviel_LokanPosted 5/17/2012 3:15:08 PM
Foreman22 posted...
I have been preaching this for years. Sadly many do not have the attention span to do so.

I would agree with this if it wasnt for the fact that the game should come out with the sliders perfect not, easy mode and wtf mode.
---
To this day.... we still dont know...... WHO LET THE DOGS OUT?!?
#5NeSsLeE(Topic Creator)Posted 5/17/2012 5:47:29 PM
mike42 posted...
I noitced that a while ago too. I usually go in and adjust them to 50/50. In NBA Live the disadvantage it put you in was way worse. I'd put them at 60/40.

I strongly suggest inserting one of the formulas and play two exhibition games. One point on one slider makes all the difference.
---
GT: JAK M99
#6Foreman22Posted 5/17/2012 6:50:26 PM
I would agree with this if it wasnt for the fact that the game should come out with the sliders perfect not

Actually I know of very few sports title that do not need slider adjustments.
#7mike42Posted 5/18/2012 12:23:10 PM
NeSsLeE posted...
mike42 posted...

I strongly suggest inserting one of the formulas and play two exhibition games. One point on one slider makes all the difference.

I'll give it a try
#8fredw1019Posted 5/18/2012 12:42:10 PM
i put my player at 35 and keep the cpu at 50......if i lose its usually to someone that could actually beat the Packers in real life......i really hope they do somthing about this next year
---
gamertag - fredBnice
"The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world....."
#9yourwisesagePosted 5/19/2012 5:59:28 AM
When I clicked on the link, a thing poped up for a second saying "Windows is installing" and then went away in a second.

If I get a ****ing virus from this....
---
New England Patriots 2011 AFC Champions
You can take my Karma, but you'll never take......MY FREEDOM!
#10ReggieBush09Posted 5/19/2012 10:13:19 AM
^stop it.
---
International Saints going to Da bowl!