Anyone else think..

#1LionHartZeroPosted 8/27/2012 7:09:28 AM
That they nerfed the Juke move? Before u could quick juke by flicking the RS or hard juke by holding it..it seems that now theres only one juke move right?
#2lilant55Posted 8/27/2012 7:17:28 AM
yes and you fall when you spin smfh
#3LionHartZero(Topic Creator)Posted 8/27/2012 7:52:34 AM
I just don't understand how you are supposed to use the strengths of difference running backs when it seems like not much make a difference on the field between running backs. Im an eagles fan so I use Shady McCoy, who is supposed to be 1 of the best in the game from an elusive standpoint , but everytime I try to shake somebody, the move take so long to perform that I get caught anyway. I also haven't seen to many running backs break tackles. I just haven't been able to figure out the running game in this year's game yet
#4Mister_BostonPosted 8/27/2012 8:06:58 AM
I don't get it either, the "Juke" move is the exact same in this year's NCAA. IMO it's more of a sidestep, hate it.
---
PSN & Gamertag: Mister_Boston
#5LionHartZero(Topic Creator)Posted 8/27/2012 8:13:39 AM
Mister_Boston posted...
I don't get it either, the "Juke" move is the exact same in this year's NCAA. IMO it's more of a sidestep, hate it.

Perfect description of it. Jukes were fine before IMO. Now its almost useless. Like i said, i understand u dont see 80 yd run plays every other play in real life...but its seriously difficult to use ur tools to break big ones in this game to me. If u happen to pick up good blocks, great...but bein able to shake people urself is tough
#6LionHartZero(Topic Creator)Posted 8/27/2012 12:56:24 PM
anyone able to have success w/ any running game that involves spins and/or this years version of a "juke"..
#7SupahJemPosted 8/27/2012 1:16:00 PM
Even in Madden 12, the only real way to break a big run is for the human opponent to take control of the nearest guy and whiff the tackle trying to hit stick or cause a fumble. Every single long run I've every experienced vs humans, that is really the only way.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag: SupahJem
#8LionHartZero(Topic Creator)Posted 8/27/2012 1:18:50 PM
SupahJem posted...
Even in Madden 12, the only real way to break a big run is for the human opponent to take control of the nearest guy and whiff the tackle trying to hit stick or cause a fumble. Every single long run I've every experienced vs humans, that is really the only way.

Dunno bout that one. I primarily run the ball, and in 12 I was constantly juking and spinning the hell out of opponents' LBs online (AI controlled LBs) w/ Shady McCoy.. Just that in this one everything's slowed down
#9danhal3117Posted 8/27/2012 1:28:24 PM
I find that the key to dodging tackles and breaking some bigger runs this year is not using sprint until you're in the open and past everyone. I break/elude a lot more tackles when not holding the right trigger. But I agree, it is a lot harder in this years game.
#10SupahJemPosted 8/27/2012 1:28:48 PM
You werent running 80 yards in Madden 12 unless the human messed up, simple as tht. It was just impossible to have a flawless run vs someone with a competent brain.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag: SupahJem