Madden 13 Ultimate Team

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Madden NFL 13
  3. Madden 13 Ultimate Team
3 years ago#1
how is it?
im playing madden 12 right now trying to blow away all my coins on packs so i could get a little bit of a headstart on it but it says that im not an active MUT user when i discard the cards. anybody else playing MUT get this?
3 years ago#2
Djmavs531 posted...
how is it?
im playing madden 12 right now trying to blow away all my coins on packs so i could get a little bit of a headstart on it but it says that im not an active MUT user when i discard the cards. anybody else playing MUT get this?

MUT is good until you get 99 OVR in a few weeks with 4 Reevis etc
3 years ago#3
lexussss posted...
Djmavs531 posted...
how is it?

That's not going to happen in a few weeks this year. It's going to be hard to get any coins because you have to get them like a few thousand at a time from playing games and nobody has any coins to buy cards off the auction block.
3 years ago#4
The first week is the best time to make coins in auctions. Nobody knows what the rare cards are gonna be and how much they'll go for. I sold 3 Dan Marinos last year in the first week for the max amount. Couldn't sell another one for the rest of the year at the least amount of coins.
---
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c324/dcarter703/jerseys3-1.png
Gators. Buccaneers. Heat. Phillies. Penguins.
3 years ago#5
kobra6187 posted...
lexussss posted...
Djmavs531 posted...
how is it?

That's not going to happen in a few weeks this year. It's going to be hard to get any coins because you have to get them like a few thousand at a time from playing games and nobody has any coins to buy cards off the auction block.

It will happen, people will spend real $$ on coins
  1. Boards
  2. Madden NFL 13
  3. Madden 13 Ultimate Team

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived