Madden 13 Ultimate Team

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Madden NFL 13
  3. Madden 13 Ultimate Team

User Info: Djmavs531

Djmavs531
4 years ago#1
how is it?
im playing madden 12 right now trying to blow away all my coins on packs so i could get a little bit of a headstart on it but it says that im not an active MUT user when i discard the cards. anybody else playing MUT get this?

User Info: lexussss

lexussss
4 years ago#2
Djmavs531 posted...
how is it?
im playing madden 12 right now trying to blow away all my coins on packs so i could get a little bit of a headstart on it but it says that im not an active MUT user when i discard the cards. anybody else playing MUT get this?

MUT is good until you get 99 OVR in a few weeks with 4 Reevis etc

User Info: kobra6187

kobra6187
4 years ago#3
lexussss posted...
Djmavs531 posted...
how is it?

That's not going to happen in a few weeks this year. It's going to be hard to get any coins because you have to get them like a few thousand at a time from playing games and nobody has any coins to buy cards off the auction block.

User Info: gatorsPENSbucs

gatorsPENSbucs
4 years ago#4
The first week is the best time to make coins in auctions. Nobody knows what the rare cards are gonna be and how much they'll go for. I sold 3 Dan Marinos last year in the first week for the max amount. Couldn't sell another one for the rest of the year at the least amount of coins.
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c324/dcarter703/jerseys3-1.png
Gators. Buccaneers. Heat. Phillies. Penguins.

User Info: lexussss

lexussss
4 years ago#5
kobra6187 posted...
lexussss posted...
Djmavs531 posted...
how is it?

That's not going to happen in a few weeks this year. It's going to be hard to get any coins because you have to get them like a few thousand at a time from playing games and nobody has any coins to buy cards off the auction block.

It will happen, people will spend real $$ on coins
  1. Boards
  2. Madden NFL 13
  3. Madden 13 Ultimate Team

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived