Madden 13 Ultimate Team

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Madden NFL 13
  3. Madden 13 Ultimate Team
3 years ago#1
how is it?
im playing madden 12 right now trying to blow away all my coins on packs so i could get a little bit of a headstart on it but it says that im not an active MUT user when i discard the cards. anybody else playing MUT get this?
3 years ago#2
Djmavs531 posted...
how is it?
im playing madden 12 right now trying to blow away all my coins on packs so i could get a little bit of a headstart on it but it says that im not an active MUT user when i discard the cards. anybody else playing MUT get this?

MUT is good until you get 99 OVR in a few weeks with 4 Reevis etc
3 years ago#3
lexussss posted...
Djmavs531 posted...
how is it?

That's not going to happen in a few weeks this year. It's going to be hard to get any coins because you have to get them like a few thousand at a time from playing games and nobody has any coins to buy cards off the auction block.
3 years ago#4
The first week is the best time to make coins in auctions. Nobody knows what the rare cards are gonna be and how much they'll go for. I sold 3 Dan Marinos last year in the first week for the max amount. Couldn't sell another one for the rest of the year at the least amount of coins.
---
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c324/dcarter703/jerseys3-1.png
Gators. Buccaneers. Heat. Phillies. Penguins.
3 years ago#5
kobra6187 posted...
lexussss posted...
Djmavs531 posted...
how is it?

That's not going to happen in a few weeks this year. It's going to be hard to get any coins because you have to get them like a few thousand at a time from playing games and nobody has any coins to buy cards off the auction block.

It will happen, people will spend real $$ on coins
  1. Boards
  2. Madden NFL 13
  3. Madden 13 Ultimate Team

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived