Patch?

#1bktx85Posted 8/28/2012 4:54:26 PM
What is this patch going to fix I am hugely disapointed in there being no franchise mode, you can say CC coaching is the new fran mode but it not the same. So I here the patch may fix this correct me I may be way off here
#2jabz84Posted 8/28/2012 4:59:59 PM
cc coach is exactly the same as the normal franchise mode we are used to seeing, only thing thats different is the player progression.
#3sexxyboyyPosted 8/28/2012 5:01:21 PM
And no editing rosters....really a bummer.
---
I believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as my saviour and am 100% proud of it.
#4KaltuuPosted 8/28/2012 5:04:54 PM
bktx85 posted...
What is this patch going to fix I am hugely disapointed in there being no franchise mode, you can say CC coaching is the new fran mode but it not the same. So I here the patch may fix this correct me I may be way off here

Coach mode is the new franchise mode from here on out. They will not revert to old franchise or patch it in. We are told that Madden 13 connected careers is all new code and it's not as simple as turning it on again. You can contact EA customer support and voice your displeasure but Josh Looman stated himself that "franchise mode is dead"

All of the customization features were left out intentionally so that Ea can fix everything server side which means if you play online, you get the tuner sets and don't have to wait for a patch (still no editing but things work), if you play offline you have to wait for a patch September (no editing)
#5Mitsuhide11Posted 8/28/2012 6:56:20 PM
jabz84 posted...
cc coach is exactly the same as the normal franchise mode we are used to seeing, only thing thats different is the player progression.

and you can't play as multiple teams like in franchise.