Fastest way to be able to get play time in career

#11ARescanPosted 8/30/2012 8:52:38 PM
Yea, I just made myself as a high draft pick QB for the Browns because I got fed up with it.
#12agirlyman360Posted 8/30/2012 9:49:40 PM
Personally I love the way the game looks, and plays. Pissed about no franchise, and roster uploads from NCAA Football. It just seems like they missed they mark with this career mode, I mean damn, I want to earn my way to starter, or backup, but they don't even give you a chance lol.

Do I have to simulate a few seasons until the 1st string running back retires? I bet then they would get a free agent HB to put ahead of me.

All preseason, now all season online not one damn touch, this is ridiculous This is what play testers are for to get an even balance of gameplay, riding the pine in a videogame is not my idea of fun.

Seriously is Madden 13 career mode broken, or am I doing it wrong ? lol
---
AM I NOT MERCIFUL?!?!?!?!?
~tEE hEE[tm]
#13BeasthuntPosted 8/30/2012 10:22:45 PM
agirlyman360 posted...
Personally I love the way the game looks, and plays. Pissed about no franchise, and roster uploads from NCAA Football. It just seems like they missed they mark with this career mode, I mean damn, I want to earn my way to starter, or backup, but they don't even give you a chance lol.

Do I have to simulate a few seasons until the 1st string running back retires? I bet then they would get a free agent HB to put ahead of me.

All preseason, now all season online not one damn touch, this is ridiculous This is what play testers are for to get an even balance of gameplay, riding the pine in a videogame is not my idea of fun.

Seriously is Madden 13 career mode broken, or am I doing it wrong ? lol

It's broken. Why would they release a game that is broken. No one wants to play kick return all season. It's stupid. Shoddy craftsmanship.

I went undrafted, thinking about how cool it would be to work my way up. Little did I know that there is no such thing. Garbage.
---
Gamertag: Beasthunt, PSN: Beasthunt.
Acts 2:38
#14XavierKnight4dPosted 8/30/2012 11:17:47 PM
You have to build a player that fits the teams needs and scheme. There is 14 teams you can be starting qb on.

Bengals field general
Bills field general
browns west coast
Bucs strong arm
Cardinals field general
Chiefs field general
Dolphins West coast
Jaguars field general
Jets balanced
Raiders Strong Arm
Rams pocket passer
Seahawks field general
Titans Strong Arm
Vilkings West coast.

Strong arm is an 85 oveeall in strong arm offense schemes, 83 in field gen, 82 in pocket passer and 81 in west coast. So you could play a strong arm on most of the teams listed.
---
Undead
Psn: Xavier_magnus
#15Beck225Posted 8/30/2012 11:54:08 PM
XavierKnight4d posted...
You have to build a player that fits the teams needs and scheme. There is 14 teams you can be starting qb on.

Bengals field general
Bills field general
browns west coast
Bucs strong arm
Cardinals field general
Chiefs field general
Dolphins West coast
Jaguars field general
Jets balanced
Raiders Strong Arm
Rams pocket passer
Seahawks field general
Titans Strong Arm
Vilkings West coast.

Strong arm is an 85 oveeall in strong arm offense schemes, 83 in field gen, 82 in pocket passer and 81 in west coast. So you could play a strong arm on most of the teams listed.

This is true, I played HB in college so I made a RB, I wanted to join the Cowboys cuz I played in Texas, but I didn't get any touches. So I made a new guy, choose first round draft pick, and went to the Packers cuz they lacked, there was no way I was gonna go to the patriots. I started right off the bat with some high expectations. I think once you do that and establish yourself, you can then go to the team you want to if they need you at the time.

I can see why people wouldn't want to do that, but I am enjoying myself a lot even though I am not in the silver and blue...yet.
---
Xbox Tag: Mikey0928 / PSN: Beck225 (NA) and Babybear614 (Jpn/Vita) Add me. I need some Friends 3DS FC is 3050 7531 8411
Monster Hunter Tri ID: 59FCZF
#16agirlyman360Posted 8/31/2012 3:47:38 PM
I've restarted so many times, offline, online, tried to edit rosters so my player would be 1 or 2 on depth chart, but no luck. Was a Power Back, but now I'm Balanced, which is more fun at least.

They force you to play online to get more XP...

They should have named this "Madden 13: Special Teams Edition cause the only time i get into the games is to return punts/kickoffs, or block FGA...

I think EA owes me, and everybody else who bought this slimmed down mess 100,000 XP!

Maybe they I could get some plays, and start having some fun!!!
---
~tEE hEE[tm]
#17XavierKnight4dPosted 8/31/2012 11:09:32 PM
agirlyman360 posted...
I've restarted so many times, offline, online, tried to edit rosters so my player would be 1 or 2 on depth chart, but no luck. Was a Power Back, but now I'm Balanced, which is more fun at least.

They should have named this "Madden 13: Special Teams Edition cause the only time i get into the games is to return punts/kickoffs, or block FGA...

I think EA owes me, and everybody else who bought this slimmed down mess 100,000 XP!

Or you could play on a team that needs a RB like the Patriots or Green Bay. Instead of trying to steal Ray Rice's job. That guy has kids to feed
---
Undead
Psn: Xavier_magnus
#18agirlyman360Posted 9/1/2012 10:21:25 AM
XavierKnight4d posted...
agirlyman360 posted...

Or you could play on a team that needs a RB like the Patriots or Green Bay. Instead of trying to steal Ray Rice's job. That guy has kids to feed

Lol, actually it's Jahvid Best, in rl he's always getting hurt...but not in Madden 13 =(
---
~tEE hEE[tm]