How to get traded in career mode?

#1ZenHeadbuttPosted 8/30/2012 2:52:09 PM
How do you get traded in career mode? I'm playing as Larry Fitzgerald but the Cardinals are terrible so I would like to get traded to a better team.

Also, how do you save your career where you can name the save file? I want to have multiple careers going and be able to organize them. Thanks.
#2MaddMan999Posted 8/30/2012 3:10:02 PM
I don't know how to get traded (I don't play as a pro, I prefer coach), but you can demand to be released by your team; it's in the ''More..'' section, then go in ''My Career''. But before asking to be released: I read that Kurt Warner comes out of retirement after the first year, and he's usually signed by the Cards (if that can make you change your mind).

To save on different files, go again in ''My Career'' and save your career!
---
Signature
#3ZenHeadbutt(Topic Creator)Posted 8/30/2012 4:45:32 PM
Thanks for the info. I know I can name my save file though because I did it on my career with Ray Rice but now I just can't figure out how I did it.
#4ZenHeadbutt(Topic Creator)Posted 8/30/2012 4:46:42 PM
Wait nevermind. I figured out the save thing.

I can't ask for a release. I'm assuming it's a contract issue. That feature is locked.
#5ZenHeadbutt(Topic Creator)Posted 9/2/2012 12:12:03 PM
Anyone know why I can't demand a release? I would really like to play for another team with Fitzgerald. I would also like to get myself released as MJD and maybe play for the Lions.
#6DeeSmooth23Posted 9/2/2012 5:09:13 PM
You can only ask for a release during the off season and at the start of free agency. Other than that you'll see the Demand A Release option locked.
---
I love it when threads asking for help get ignored, but threads complaining about a game stay on the first page - dark trunks