How to play as created QB

#1zero0817Posted 8/31/2012 1:02:55 PM
I created myself as a QB for the eagles. I started during the pre season but now that the regular season has started vick is always qb and the only think I can do as my player is hold the ball for field goals. Is there anyway to make myself a starter?
---
XBOX 360 Gamertag - Absolute Bobby
#2FrozenHELL78Posted 8/31/2012 1:05:06 PM
keep having great practices and do outstanding during preseason. and hope he gets hurt. but i highly doubt you will be starting there anytime soon with him there healthy.
---
Gamertag - Mosaic78
#3gatorsPENSbucsPosted 8/31/2012 1:06:10 PM
Work for it. Earn it. You should probably start one as Andy Reid, release Vick, retire, start one as a QB.
---
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c324/dcarter703/jerseys3-1.png
Gators. Buccaneers. Heat. Phillies. Penguins.
#4im2fast4you33Posted 8/31/2012 2:20:14 PM
gatorsPENSbucs posted...
Work for it. Earn it. You should probably start one as Andy Reid, release Vick, retire, start one as a QB.

Im pretty sure this doesnt work, the only way is to have your OVR stat be #1 in that position on the depth chart. that is all. You could get 1000 yards in practice, you will get nothing but the awarded XP for the goal, same with a game, you will get no recognition from your coach or upped a spot. As a HB i ran 3 Jickoffes and 2 punts back for TDs and got nothing but some extra XP for career achievments. im sorry friend, you went to the wrong team, as dumb as that sounds for a game. unless Vick gets hit by a bus, you will most likely retire before you can catch up to his stats. Enjoy your pet rock
#5userfrigginamePosted 8/31/2012 2:42:52 PM
If u want to be a starter right off the bat, just go with the Vikings, Browns, or Dolphins. If u wanna be with the Eagles, then happy grinding.