How to play as created QB

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Madden NFL 13
  3. How to play as created QB

User Info: zero0817

zero0817
4 years ago#1
I created myself as a QB for the eagles. I started during the pre season but now that the regular season has started vick is always qb and the only think I can do as my player is hold the ball for field goals. Is there anyway to make myself a starter?
XBOX 360 Gamertag - Absolute Bobby

User Info: FrozenHELL78

FrozenHELL78
4 years ago#2
keep having great practices and do outstanding during preseason. and hope he gets hurt. but i highly doubt you will be starting there anytime soon with him there healthy.
Gamertag - Mosaic78

User Info: gatorsPENSbucs

gatorsPENSbucs
4 years ago#3
Work for it. Earn it. You should probably start one as Andy Reid, release Vick, retire, start one as a QB.
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c324/dcarter703/jerseys3-1.png
Gators. Buccaneers. Heat. Phillies. Penguins.

User Info: im2fast4you33

im2fast4you33
4 years ago#4
gatorsPENSbucs posted...
Work for it. Earn it. You should probably start one as Andy Reid, release Vick, retire, start one as a QB.

Im pretty sure this doesnt work, the only way is to have your OVR stat be #1 in that position on the depth chart. that is all. You could get 1000 yards in practice, you will get nothing but the awarded XP for the goal, same with a game, you will get no recognition from your coach or upped a spot. As a HB i ran 3 Jickoffes and 2 punts back for TDs and got nothing but some extra XP for career achievments. im sorry friend, you went to the wrong team, as dumb as that sounds for a game. unless Vick gets hit by a bus, you will most likely retire before you can catch up to his stats. Enjoy your pet rock

User Info: userfrigginame

userfrigginame
4 years ago#5
If u want to be a starter right off the bat, just go with the Vikings, Browns, or Dolphins. If u wanna be with the Eagles, then happy grinding.
  1. Boards
  2. Madden NFL 13
  3. How to play as created QB

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived