I got two money plays for ya on defense and one on offense.

#1BensMercedesPosted 9/4/2012 3:22:44 PM
Playbook offense NE
Playbook defense MIN

Single back bunch formation Y trail. Super cheap play, hot rout your inside WR to a slant, your middle WR somewhere out of the way and your outside WR either streak or leave alone.

This play is always good against zone and will destroy someone in man deep every time. If the guy gets smart and doubles then the second cheap part of the play is the RB goes on a delay route which catches the D off guard in zone and he won't be covered.

46 defense cover three, blitz your Lbs and put your ROLB in yellow. If the offensive player likes throwing to the rb then put the LE in man coverage against the RB. This is a none nano blitz that gives decent coverage and good chances for sacks against people who drop back really far.

My favorite play which I could use all game and win if I wanted too is as follows..

Quarters man QB spy. Route your LE and RE to double cover a TE and a RB. You'll get so many picks with this play its hilarious. I've been averaging 8 a game, use this against pass happy people. The spy will keep QBs in check and make sure you don't get burned.
#2ravengamer55Posted 9/4/2012 10:48:50 PM
people like you ruin online gaming just doing the same 5 plays all game long get some skill bro really man thats just sad advertising this stuff... ooo i got a play that cant be stopped go some where with that man... thats why online madden sucks cause all you have now are people that go online and watch these videos on how to do the same 3 plays on offense and that cant be beat...

really man go chew some glass
#3TreFacTorPosted 9/4/2012 11:16:03 PM
ravengamer55 posted...
people like you ruin online gaming just doing the same 5 plays all game long get some skill bro really man thats just sad advertising this stuff... ooo i got a play that cant be stopped go some where with that man... thats why online madden sucks cause all you have now are people that go online and watch these videos on how to do the same 3 plays on offense and that cant be beat...

That's why I don't play online...that 43/46 spy blitz BS was in the game last year and they still didn't fix it.
#4userfrigginamePosted 9/4/2012 11:41:37 PM
The 2 defensive plays are only good against ppl who only pass, and inside runs. The offensive play is basically hot routing 3 receivers, so I don't see what it has to do with the actual play. I will say tho, that there are plays and routes that simply just work better than others. U won't find ppl throwing WR screens a lot, as well as bubble screens. If this works for u, that's great. Ppl who can't stop it just aren't good enough. But I'm betting there are plenty of ppl out there who some know their own collection of money plays and have probably already developed a strategy against them. I mean someone's gonna win in the end, even if they use the same offensive plays, and the person who wins is the one who has developed the best strategy against certain plays, and also learns his opponents tendencies fastest.
#5TheUsed91BCRPosted 9/5/2012 12:15:06 AM
Lol Y trail has been in madden for a long time. The TE angle was better in 12, its not the most special play ever like you'd have us believe

You may think these are money plays, but what youre telling us, its not like you couldn't be schemed against ;) I'm sure they are decent though

ATL PoCo has a nasty route that one of the receivers run, it just takes a year to develop properly. It will destroy man or zone
---
"There is no I in team, but there is a me in team. If you jumble up the letters."
#6BigTlovesBEERPosted 9/5/2012 3:51:35 AM
ravengamer55 posted...

It's not HIS fault that YOU play a broken ass game that can be so easily exploited. Maybe YOU should chew glass, then.
#7moisticusPosted 9/5/2012 4:57:37 AM
Is it fun to do this?
---
Conformity is the smother of invention.
#8BigTlovesBEERPosted 9/5/2012 4:59:14 AM
Oh yea, btw, these are not really money plays.