Change Predictability Trait

#1MarrMMPosted 9/8/2012 12:59:31 PM
What exactly does changing this do game wise? I'm not getting much help from the description "Purchase this package to become a more predictable player."
---
GT: ClaudiusTyrone
Lets go Knicks
#2Longhorn58Posted 9/8/2012 3:13:12 PM
Yeap me too
---
Its true you are nearly unstopable your mom tried birth control and your father didnt want you, but you survived
#3MaddMan999Posted 9/8/2012 4:04:36 PM(edited)
Raises Consistency.

EDIT: What exactly does consistency, I'm not sure. I read that it only affects simulation... Maybe it affects hot and cold strikes, I'm not sure.
---
Signature
#4MarrMM(Topic Creator)Posted 9/8/2012 4:52:59 PM
MaddMan999 posted...
Raises Consistency.

EDIT: What exactly does consistency, I'm not sure. I read that it only affects simulation... Maybe it affects hot and cold strikes, I'm not sure.

Isn't that what the consistency trait is for?
---
Lets go Knicks
#5MaddMan999Posted 9/8/2012 5:11:59 PM
You're right, they're different upgrades... hmmmm.

I noticed that not every player can buy the Predictability upgrade... In fact, I think there's only TO who can buy it on my team, so maybe this his about personnality... Affects the stories in the tweets? lol.... But this isa possibility

OR! Affects their strategy; a DL will be less predictable using finesse or power moves (or a special trait)... I won't make an example with each position.

I think this is more about personnality, but player's strategy/patern is also plausible.
---
Signature
#6MarrMM(Topic Creator)Posted 9/8/2012 5:26:42 PM
I was thinking it would make a player less predictable on the field and harder to guard or something but in the description it says it makes the player more predictable, and I just don't see how thats a good thing.
---
Lets go Knicks
#7MaddMan999Posted 9/8/2012 5:27:45 PM
This is why I'm going for the personnality hypothesis.
---
Signature
#8userfrigginamePosted 9/8/2012 5:29:10 PM
EA needs to do a better job of explaining what specific traits and attributes actually do.
#9MarrMM(Topic Creator)Posted 9/8/2012 5:29:26 PM
I drafted a phenom HB 1st overall in my career mode and all the tweets about him are really positive, never showed any signs of bad character, but one of the upgrades he can get is the predictability trait, so that makes me unsure if its personality related.
---
Lets go Knicks
#10MaddMan999Posted 9/8/2012 5:55:04 PM(edited)
I know that almost none of the real player can buy it, but many rookies can, so this also why I'm saying that.

Did the HB have a story? I was thinking that it could just affect player who have stories and what events can happen to them in their career. Would be really nice... maybe it's not that at all, but I would like that a lot (to go with the Rpg progression sytem, I want random events).
---
Signature