Franchise Mode?

#1King_Pimp_CraigPosted 9/23/2012 1:44:54 PM
I just bought Madden 13 and was looking around on it and couldn’t find a franchise mode on it. The only thing I could have found is that career mode was you have to be a coach or a player. So I am asking is thee a normal franchise mode on here like madden 12 or not? Also is there a way to play CPU verse CPU in franchise mode?
#2utordePosted 9/23/2012 2:02:44 PM
Go into Connected Career and choose to be Coach. It's the same thing as Franchise mode of the past. Not sure about the CPU vs CPU question.
---
It's so much easier to suggest solutions when you don't know too much about the problem. - Malcolm Forbes (1919-1990)
#3DEEDRE2000Posted 9/24/2012 7:39:35 AM
It is not the same franchise mode of the past,why do y'all continue to say this...its getting pretty comical
#4DEEDRE2000Posted 9/24/2012 7:42:09 AM
King_Pimp_Craig posted...
I just bought Madden 13 and was looking around on it and couldn’t find a franchise mode on it. The only thing I could have found is that career mode was you have to be a coach or a player. So I am asking is thee a normal franchise mode on here like madden 12 or not? Also is there a way to play CPU verse CPU in franchise mode?

They took the cpu vs cpu away,why they did that I don't know,but it completely ruined the game for me
#5King_Pimp_Craig(Topic Creator)Posted 9/24/2012 1:32:43 PM
You know why we post this cause the fanchise mode sucks u shouldnt have to pick a coach or player to be that ruins the whole team aspect of the game. U should be able to pick a team and go from there,
#6milesu330Posted 9/24/2012 2:24:04 PM
They also need to add an offline co-op franchise mode. This is my favorite way to play the game...and it's impossible.
---
4296 8620 5898 Miles
#7KickAzzFetusPosted 9/24/2012 3:08:45 PM
You know why we post this cause the fanchise mode sucks u shouldnt have to pick a coach or player to be that ruins the whole team aspect of the game. U should be able to pick a team and go from there,

So in past maddens did u just hit play now and it went straight to franchise.

The fact is genius is that you always had to select either franchise or superstar depending on what career you wanted to play.

The fact that you say that it ruins the team aspect is admitting that past franchise ruined past madden team aspects and that is just idiotic.all u have to do is select coach or player just like selecting franchise or superstar

The only reason u made this topic is because hating on cc is the thing to do now and this is your attempt to keep that fad going
---
http://tinyurl.com/cza6weu the day i beat the mods
the dark side of the brain of JohnC102689
#8bigpaganoPosted 9/24/2012 6:53:35 PM

in all the old maddens u kind of were the coach/gm so this statement makes no sense. Career mode lets you make up a character which is more fun than being an existing nfl head coach.