Patch #3 Announced: Custom Rosters/Edit Player/Change Schemes In Offline CC

#11strife187Posted 10/3/2012 8:13:41 PM
- Fixed an issue where someone who attempted to bull rush with the R stick once the ball was snapped activated run commit.

Fixed an issue where playing the game on All-Madden is too easy.

finally
#12SpydogKPosted 10/4/2012 1:33:40 AM
They fixed everything I had an issue with. WOW. Very impressed with EA's listening ability this year.
---
You have no credibility to speak on Call of Duty as a franchise if you've only been playing since Call of Duty 4...
#13cubsbball99Posted 10/4/2012 1:40:08 AM
Awesome! Hopefully the running AI is improved as well when playing as a QB in CCM
---
GT: RMoss18
#14schmittycent2Posted 10/4/2012 4:42:38 AM
I wasn't to worried about taking a roster into cc or editing the player like so many of you were but all the other fixes are nice to see
---
Xbox GT schmittycent
#15Tbone412Posted 10/4/2012 7:21:36 AM
Fixed an issue where someone who attempted to bull rush with the R stick once the ball was snapped activated run commit.

THANK YOU!! this was honestly my biggest issue, really missed playing D-line on certain down and distances. Also happy about being able to edit players (assuming this means I can change a players position).

This may be a stupid question but what does it mean to start a career with a custom roster?
and will I need to start a new career for these changes to take effect?
#16third_eye_zero0Posted 10/4/2012 8:11:32 AM
JohnC102689 posted...
so whats foreman gonna complain about now

Imports, and how EA lacked proper direction from the get-go
#17josefreesPosted 10/4/2012 6:37:20 PM
Can't wait
#18i like chickenPosted 10/4/2012 11:16:40 PM
my biggest issues were the freezing/crashing, and the fact that me and my wife couldnt play together in ccm coach mode. these changes make the game well worth the purchase for us. We love the new physics engine, and the twitter stuff, and the college storylines, but not being able to play together since we cant afford live right now, was a big deal for us, this changes everything.
---
By the way, if you're skipping home while whistling, you deserve to get mugged.---The_Inibriator
#19Agnostic420Posted 10/5/2012 2:35:24 AM
- Fixed an issue where someone who attempted to bull rush with the R stick once the ball was snapped activated run commit.

Glory Glory halle*****lujah!
---
Use an authenticator. No excuses. You get hacked, your fault. Authenticator. Get it. Use it. Love it. Massage it. Feel it. hold it. Type it. Use it. insert it.
#20_Rushdown_Posted 10/5/2012 7:19:23 AM
Tbone412 posted...

This may be a stupid question but what does it mean to start a career with a custom roster?
and will I need to start a new career for these changes to take effect?

Make the teams however you want, then start offline CC and that's how the teams will be. Voila.
---
http://www.xboxgamertag.com/gamercard/lRushdown/fullnxe/card.png