Tips for beating the Seahawks?

#1CrossFire245Posted 12/19/2012 2:45:28 PM
My friend and I play online team play a lot, and I am usually the QB. I can do at least decent (usually better) against every team in the game, but for some reason, I just can't beat the Seahawks. I know their secondary is nasty, but I've never struggled so much on offense against one team. We can't establish a run game, and our receivers can't get separation.

Just to give you an idea of how much I stink vs Seattle, we just lost a game 27-17 against them, and I was 9-19 passing for 96 yards (we had 2 pick sixes) and 2 interceptions.

We usually use the Broncos or Cowboys. Can anyone give me some tips w/ playcalling, or even recommend me a team that is good for beating Seattle?

Thanks.
#2II-RPM-IIPosted 12/19/2012 2:57:27 PM
It's like that with me and Kansas City.... Although they suck, I just don't know what it is about their defense. I can never get any separation to pass and when I run I average around 2.5 ypc.... I can demolish any other team though
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#3KoRiy5000Posted 12/19/2012 3:04:24 PM
try using the pats playbook? they have the wrs/tes line up all over the place to create good matchups. watch as dez bryant or eric decker are bein covered by linebackers
#4CrossFire245(Topic Creator)Posted 12/19/2012 3:05:08 PM
I know it's frustrating. My friend and I are not the greatest madden players, but we can usually beat the to above average player and at least give good players a run for their money.

None of our WRs or TEs get separation. For example, in my last game, Demaryius Thomas and Eric Decker were basically covered in man coverage every single play. It happens with Dez Bryant and Miles Austin too when we use Dallas.

We aren't excellent at running the ball, but we can usually establish the run to the point where the other team has to show at least A LITTLE respect for our run game. McGahee averaged 2.4 YPC in the last game.

We are 0-3 in the past 2 days playing Seattle.
#5CrazyFool319Posted 12/19/2012 11:07:38 PM
From what i have seen when i play against them run around the outside, especially to the weak side. Hill isnt all that fast and end can be beaten relatively easy. Slip screens usually work well against them too since they tend to play tight coverage on the receivers. Its not the funnest way to play, but RB screens eat up 4-5 yards most of the time.
---
SEAHAWKS
#6forrestzK08Posted 12/20/2012 9:12:48 AM
II-RPM-II posted...
It's like that with me and Kansas City.... Although they suck, I just don't know what it is about their defense. I can never get any separation to pass and when I run I average around 2.5 ypc.... I can demolish any other team though

In almost every ccm season I've played (only 3 but still) the Chiefs have won the AFC west and lost to me in divisonal playoffs once. The Egales also dominate the NFC east most of the time. The game doesn't account for just plain bad play from what I have seen. Just "this player is this good and will play that well unless they are hurt or poor weather.
---
Just remember when you are correcting someone's grammar that no one likes you.
#7KoRiy5000Posted 12/20/2012 10:23:29 AM
forrestzK08 posted...
II-RPM-II posted...

In almost every ccm season I've played (only 3 but still) the Chiefs have won the AFC west and lost to me in divisonal playoffs once. The Egales also dominate the NFC east most of the time. The game doesn't account for just plain bad play from what I have seen. Just "this player is this good and will play that well unless they are hurt or poor weather.

yeah i never notice any difference when a player is hot or cold