Draft class guide

#1heelzfan05Posted 1/1/2013 11:25:22 AM
I'm tired of scouting prospects only to have their development trait drop right before the draft. Does anyone know of a draft class guide that is pretty well done and accurate? Thanks
#2n00bersonPosted 1/1/2013 11:46:10 AM
Search for lotusfather on the board. He has a great guide.
#3n00bersonPosted 1/1/2013 11:50:36 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#4heelzfan05(Topic Creator)Posted 1/1/2013 11:50:57 AM
I've tried bringing his up but for some reason it won't load and just comes up as a blank page.
#5n00bersonPosted 1/1/2013 11:52:46 AM
I had the same problem when I was trying to look at it on mobile. Had to go to it on a computer and just emailed it myself and downloaded it to my phone.
#6bmx_parkriderPosted 1/1/2013 7:09:21 PM
I don't think it's THAT good. It doesn't have all the players, AND it doesn't have all the stats. Therefore it's incomplete.
---
GT: xThrasher610x
http://bf3stats.com/stats_360/xthrasher610x
#7lotusfatherPosted 1/1/2013 9:06:21 PM
I don't think it's THAT good. It doesn't have all the players, AND it doesn't have all the stats. Therefore it's incomplete.

Yeah, I didn't put in the guys with low starting overalls who had average development and hell no I didn't put all the ratings... Jeez, it took long enough to do as it is, and I am still adding little things for the story line guys...

There is one that a few guys from operationsports put together but it only has star, fast, and slow dev guys with no ratings... Is there another one out there you could recommend? I would love to see how I could do better... Hey, maybe you should make one and show us all how it's done.
---
Here lies a toppled god His fall was not a small one.
We did but build his pedestal, A narrow and a tall one.
#8itsmb8Posted 1/1/2013 10:50:17 PM
^and we have a winner!! I saw it on OS and im gonna give it a shot tomorrow. Thanks for the guide, really gonna help my bears connected career on os!
---
Not changing until all Chicago teams win championship in 2000's. (only MLB, NHL, NFL, NBA, AHL)
Completed: Blackhawks, White Sox, Wolves
#9slapmonkeyPosted 1/2/2013 9:06:16 AM
Lotusfather,

Your guide is incredible. That is all.
#10bmx_parkriderPosted 1/2/2013 10:47:01 AM
lotusfather posted...

Yeah, I didn't put in the guys with low starting overalls who had average development and hell no I didn't put all the ratings... Jeez, it took long enough to do as it is, and I am still adding little things for the story line guys...

There is one that a few guys from operationsports put together but it only has star, fast, and slow dev guys with no ratings... Is there another one out there you could recommend? I would love to see how I could do better... Hey, maybe you should make one and show us all how it's done.

No. I'm having a hard enough time consistantly enjoying this game, and the one on OS is kind of weird. I can't really understand it to be honest.

I do give your guide credit for at least being organized in a readable fashion.
---
GT: xThrasher610x
http://bf3stats.com/stats_360/xthrasher610x