Draft class guide

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Madden NFL 13
  3. Draft class guide
4 years ago#1
I'm tired of scouting prospects only to have their development trait drop right before the draft. Does anyone know of a draft class guide that is pretty well done and accurate? Thanks
4 years ago#2
Search for lotusfather on the board. He has a great guide.
(message deleted)
4 years ago#4
I've tried bringing his up but for some reason it won't load and just comes up as a blank page.
4 years ago#5
I had the same problem when I was trying to look at it on mobile. Had to go to it on a computer and just emailed it myself and downloaded it to my phone.
4 years ago#6
I don't think it's THAT good. It doesn't have all the players, AND it doesn't have all the stats. Therefore it's incomplete.
GT: xThrasher610x
http://bf3stats.com/stats_360/xthrasher610x
4 years ago#7
I don't think it's THAT good. It doesn't have all the players, AND it doesn't have all the stats. Therefore it's incomplete.

Yeah, I didn't put in the guys with low starting overalls who had average development and hell no I didn't put all the ratings... Jeez, it took long enough to do as it is, and I am still adding little things for the story line guys...

There is one that a few guys from operationsports put together but it only has star, fast, and slow dev guys with no ratings... Is there another one out there you could recommend? I would love to see how I could do better... Hey, maybe you should make one and show us all how it's done.
Here lies a toppled god His fall was not a small one.
We did but build his pedestal, A narrow and a tall one.
4 years ago#8
^and we have a winner!! I saw it on OS and im gonna give it a shot tomorrow. Thanks for the guide, really gonna help my bears connected career on os!
Not changing until all Chicago teams win championship in 2000's. (only MLB, NHL, NFL, NBA, AHL)
Completed: Blackhawks, White Sox, Wolves
4 years ago#9
Lotusfather,

Your guide is incredible. That is all.
4 years ago#10
lotusfather posted...

Yeah, I didn't put in the guys with low starting overalls who had average development and hell no I didn't put all the ratings... Jeez, it took long enough to do as it is, and I am still adding little things for the story line guys...

There is one that a few guys from operationsports put together but it only has star, fast, and slow dev guys with no ratings... Is there another one out there you could recommend? I would love to see how I could do better... Hey, maybe you should make one and show us all how it's done.

No. I'm having a hard enough time consistantly enjoying this game, and the one on OS is kind of weird. I can't really understand it to be honest.

I do give your guide credit for at least being organized in a readable fashion.
GT: xThrasher610x
http://bf3stats.com/stats_360/xthrasher610x
  1. Boards
  2. Madden NFL 13
  3. Draft class guide

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived