Where to purchase Inversion for PC?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Inversion
  3. Where to purchase Inversion for PC?
3 years ago#1
I live in the U.S. and in theory this game came out yesterday but I have not found one place that sells it retail or downloadable. Any one seen it any where kind of want to check it out.
3 years ago#2
Play-asia had the game listed as being "In Stock ships within 24 hours", I ordered it but it hasn't shipped yet.

If not, you will have to waut until the 29th for the European version to come out.
---
Well at Gamestop you can get a rubber ducky, a water gun, or a pirate sleeve Wii bundle.
3 years ago#3
Thanks for the reply guessing there was no U.S. release then. Will look into what you mentioned.
3 years ago#4
There was never a mention of a US PC version, so many console-port games are coming out in the US as download-only (Steam), Dark Souls, Binary Domain, Blades of Time, Risen 2: Dark Waters etc...

Only in Europe was Inversion ever listed as getting a retail release on PC (Amazon France and Amazon Germany has Inversion listed for PC for 40 Euros).
---
Well at Gamestop you can get a rubber ducky, a water gun, or a pirate sleeve Wii bundle.
3 years ago#5
In case anyone out there was curious, looking like Gamestop has it listed as coming out now the 26th in digital format.
3 years ago#6
I went to both gamestop.com and impulsedriven.com and none had any listings for Inversion.
---
3 years ago#7
hijokaiden posted...
I went to both gamestop.com and impulsedriven.com and none had any listings for Inversion.

Here you go

http://www.impulsedriven.com/inversion
3 years ago#8
theli posted...
hijokaiden posted...

Here you go

http://www.impulsedriven.com/inversion

Thanks, that's probably you're only way to play the game, alot of PC games are download-only in America it seems (Risen 2, Binary Domain, Dark Souls, Blades of Time), as for me that's what this page tells me:

"Sorry, this item is not available in your region." (I am in Europe), so I'll get the retail version of Europe which is gonna be released the 13th July 2012.
---
3 years ago#9
Yeah we have been shafted lately as far as retail goes. I picked up Binary Domain off steam and it was quite a good game. Will keep an eye on this one and see how the PC version turns out.
  1. Boards
  2. Inversion
  3. Where to purchase Inversion for PC?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived