Where to purchase Inversion for PC?

#1theliPosted 6/6/2012 3:01:24 AM
I live in the U.S. and in theory this game came out yesterday but I have not found one place that sells it retail or downloadable. Any one seen it any where kind of want to check it out.
#2hijokaidenPosted 6/6/2012 7:58:07 AM
Play-asia had the game listed as being "In Stock ships within 24 hours", I ordered it but it hasn't shipped yet.

If not, you will have to waut until the 29th for the European version to come out.
---
Well at Gamestop you can get a rubber ducky, a water gun, or a pirate sleeve Wii bundle.
#3theli(Topic Creator)Posted 6/6/2012 9:49:14 AM
Thanks for the reply guessing there was no U.S. release then. Will look into what you mentioned.
#4hijokaidenPosted 6/6/2012 9:58:46 AM(edited)
There was never a mention of a US PC version, so many console-port games are coming out in the US as download-only (Steam), Dark Souls, Binary Domain, Blades of Time, Risen 2: Dark Waters etc...

Only in Europe was Inversion ever listed as getting a retail release on PC (Amazon France and Amazon Germany has Inversion listed for PC for 40 Euros).
---
Well at Gamestop you can get a rubber ducky, a water gun, or a pirate sleeve Wii bundle.
#5theli(Topic Creator)Posted 6/8/2012 2:45:34 AM
In case anyone out there was curious, looking like Gamestop has it listed as coming out now the 26th in digital format.
#6hijokaidenPosted 6/8/2012 9:01:01 AM
I went to both gamestop.com and impulsedriven.com and none had any listings for Inversion.
---
#7theli(Topic Creator)Posted 6/8/2012 7:12:44 PM
hijokaiden posted...
I went to both gamestop.com and impulsedriven.com and none had any listings for Inversion.

Here you go

http://www.impulsedriven.com/inversion
#8hijokaidenPosted 6/8/2012 11:34:55 PM
theli posted...
hijokaiden posted...

Here you go

http://www.impulsedriven.com/inversion

Thanks, that's probably you're only way to play the game, alot of PC games are download-only in America it seems (Risen 2, Binary Domain, Dark Souls, Blades of Time), as for me that's what this page tells me:

"Sorry, this item is not available in your region." (I am in Europe), so I'll get the retail version of Europe which is gonna be released the 13th July 2012.
---
#9theli(Topic Creator)Posted 6/9/2012 4:09:14 AM
Yeah we have been shafted lately as far as retail goes. I picked up Binary Domain off steam and it was quite a good game. Will keep an eye on this one and see how the PC version turns out.