What Is the Best 90 Command Point Hero?

#1TheZankerPosted 7/12/2012 11:06:26 AM
I am close to getting 90 command points. I have Thor but he is not as good as She-Hulk. Which should I go for next in terms of like blaster, infiltrator, tactician, scrapper, bruiser...etc. So far these are my heroes:

1. Blaster: Dr. Strange, Iron Man, Ms. Marvel

2. Infiltrator: Invisible Women, Black Widow

3. Tactician: Cyclops, Hawkeye

4. Brusier: She-Hulk, Thor

5. Scrapper: Iron Fist
#2wykdjesterPosted 7/12/2012 11:17:05 AM(edited)
Depends on what you want to use them for.

Personally i like the following 90CP Heroes.

Captain America- Shield Guard is a GOD SEND
Scarlett Witch- Just PERFECTION Personified
Hulk- Can SMASH just about anything, once you get him some GOOD Iso's.
Black Panther- Due to his passive ability to take half damage and once he gets to level 6 his attacks double in power and effectiveness.
---
Secret Ninja Art: Dark Lotus
#3SoljaRTTPosted 7/12/2012 2:45:53 PM
Captain America since you have a good Blaster in Iron Man. Scarlet Witch is great, but Capt would be a better fit for you now, since he is IMO the best Tact in the game. After Capt I highly recommend you save for Scarlet Witch.

Is your Thor low level? I also have She-Hulk and Thor blows her out of the water when it comes to damage, plus he has a team buff.
---
Plus+: soljartt
#4aRealCoolGuyPosted 7/12/2012 3:24:17 PM
No disrespect, OP, but if you think Thor is not as nice as She-Hulk then you're not using him properly... After two rounds Thor can obliterate a team with ease... most powerful offensive hero in the game.
#5Damien747Posted 7/12/2012 4:11:49 PM
aRealCoolGuy posted...
No disrespect, OP, but if you think Thor is not as nice as She-Hulk then you're not using him properly... After two rounds Thor can obliterate a team with ease... most powerful offensive hero in the game.

This. Summon Thunder owns everyone when Thor has Might of Mjolnir x2.

In my opinion Captain America is the best hero in the game by quite a bit.
---
"Wow, Chicago, you've won four Stanley Cups? Me too! - Kris Draper