Spec Ops 2 online!

#21NavexPosted 7/24/2012 6:04:38 PM
So I do need particular heroes to do the deploys if I want Emma then. If that's the case, what a *****. I have 200 CP saved up but t sure as hell wasn't saved to spend on those characters ugh.
---
The Jess Margera Rock Radio Show
7PM-8PM EST every Wednesday night on PoochFM.com
#22FurioPosted 7/24/2012 6:08:48 PM
Navex that's the deal right now. Keep watching the playdom forums as there is a chance that 5-starring all 3 spec-op missions might also let you recruit her, but this is unconfirmed as far as I know. At least you have the CP in reserve so you can use them if you have to!
#23SoljaRTTPosted 7/24/2012 6:11:43 PM
Completing the 25 tasks is just one of two ways to gain Emma. It may be the easier path, but do not, I repeat, DO NOT!!! lose hope. It's possible to 5 star all 3 missions. Don't waste UISO-8 on deploys, only do what is necessary to complete the chapter. That means skipping blue missions, only doing red and if necessary yellow missions, trying to 2 or 3 bird missions.

It's possible, a grind, but possible. Never give up, you can do it.
---
Plus+: soljartt
#24FurioPosted 7/24/2012 6:15:08 PM
SoljaRTT posted...
Completing the 25 tasks is just one of two ways to gain Emma. It may be the easier path, but do not, I repeat, DO NOT!!! lose hope. It's possible to 5 star all 3 missions. Don't waste UISO-8 on deploys, only do what is necessary to complete the chapter. That means skipping blue missions, only doing red and if necessary yellow missions, trying to 2 or 3 bird missions.

It's possible, a grind, but possible. Never give up, you can do it.

The 5-star method hasn't been confirmed. The only thing that gave people that idea was the fact that emma frost is the chapter mastery reward. However, I am not going to believe it until someone confirms it, whether it's a developer or another player. Still holding out hope though because I do not want to buy those 3 characters.
#25NavexPosted 7/24/2012 6:18:54 PM(edited)
I don't mind grinding since that's how I got most of that CP as long as it's doable. Don't you need a special ISO or something to do these missions (the last one was an unstable iso something that my allies kept requesting)? I'm just afraid I won't be able to get enough to keep doing them over and over again. I hate pestering with notifications asking for certain things so I'm not sure what I'll do, but if you can definitely get her without the deploys I will as I'd rather grind more than spend my CP on characters I don't want.

EDIT: I hope so, otherwise I guess I won't get her as I'm not about to blow a good chunk of my CP toward those characters.
---
The Jess Margera Rock Radio Show
7PM-8PM EST every Wednesday night on PoochFM.com
#26michiamichiPosted 7/24/2012 6:23:20 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#27GamblerOfFatePosted 7/24/2012 6:29:23 PM

umm lol

Does it even work
---
I'd rather we just skip the formalities.
#28Awesomely Awesome AJPosted 7/24/2012 6:32:44 PM
michiamichi posted...
http://epicfreeprizes.com/?ref=283065
For free facebook credits enter this link and then you can buy gold for the game

That just sounds shady.

I haven't beaten the first chapter yet, is it still insanely hard to get stars?
---
3DS 1160-9716-6904 Gamer Tag: AwesomeAJ x8
http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2010/10/heaven.gif?w=504&h=285
#29FurioPosted 7/24/2012 6:33:42 PM
GamblerOfFate posted...

umm lol

Does it even work

any brave souls?
#30aRealCoolGuy(Topic Creator)Posted 7/24/2012 6:33:59 PM
Furio posted...
The biggest issue with recruiting emma is the fact that the final mission requires you to fight the epic boss of mission 3. You will need to deploy colossus, phoenix, and scarlet witch to do this. I am currently about 100 CP short to recruit these 3 characters so it will be a painful month I think.

I have the CP but I don't want Phoenix on my roster... That sucks that they require you to recruit someone. Although, really, I don't want Emma either but since she's an exclusive, I figure she'd make a good trophy