I have:

Ironman (both Blaster and Tactical) @ lvl 9
Thor (Both Bruiser and Blaster) @ lvl 10
Captain America @ lvl 9
Emma Frost @ lvl 3
Spiderman (Both Infiltrator and Bruiser) @ lvl 10
Black Cat (Both Infiltrator and Scrapper) @ lvl 9
Iron Fist @ lvl 7

So, technically I have 3 Tactical, 2 Blaster, 2 Bruiser, 2 Scrapper, and 2 Infiltrator. I have 150 Command Points. Should I wait for the next update (Gambit, Beast, Rogue, etc.) or grab someone now? Should I get Cap's Bruiser outfit? I want Hulk and Wolverine, but if they aren't fun to play with I'm open to going after someone else...
#2wykdjesterPosted 8/4/2012 5:20:08 PM
WWH Bruiser is Awesome. But I'd wait and see if you want any of the new characters first. by doing that you can attempt to save more CP and get more characters later.
---
Secret Ninja Art: Dark Lotus
#3Non-ScorerPosted 8/4/2012 5:32:02 PM
Did you use gold to get past the Phoenix and Colossus deploys to get Emma Frost? If so, wow. I would have just spent the gold to recruit them.

Peace.
---
Chris Jericho = The Most Underrated Wrestler Ever
#4lowellslagle(Topic Creator)Posted 8/4/2012 7:21:44 PM
I heard they weren't good, and I already had the gold.
#5putzman2000Posted 8/5/2012 6:01:26 AM
Ive enjoyed using colossus. If you have the enchanted crowbar, use that on an enemy, then hit them with his lvl 6 attack for massive damage right off the bat. He doesnt bleed and has a protect ability that can be used each round, and can take a lot of hits. Hes not the best bruiser by far, but hes not bad either.
#68rok3nJ0k3rPosted 8/5/2012 8:00:47 AM
Scarlet Witch is one of the best -if not, THE best- character in the game. She is extremely useful as both a defensive and offensive character and fills both those roles simultaneously in combat.

Black Panther is an excellent tactician. His Panther Stance ability when combined with his 1st and 2nd abilities make him almost one shot kill enemies and auto counterattacks. His final ability takes away Buffs and stuns machine based characters.(Ie, Servobots, Sentinels)

Hulk is awesome but he needs to take damage in order to dish it out.
---
Currently playing: Max Payne 3, Prototype, Asura's Wrath
PSN: Br0k3nJoK3r
#7lowellslagle(Topic Creator)Posted 8/5/2012 9:38:13 AM
8rok3nJ0k3r posted...
Scarlet Witch is one of the best -if not, THE best- character in the game. She is extremely useful as both a defensive and offensive character and fills both those roles simultaneously in combat.

I'm thinking of going with SW, but I also want to check out Rogue... do you think she'll cost 90 as well?
#8shadowtemariPosted 8/5/2012 4:24:27 PM
Man how did you get so much cp? If been playing for like 4-5 days now and i only have 30 and bad luck with roulette.
---
It's been so long since I've fought in Midgard.(Freya)
[JUS:2492-0202-2363][PokemonD Shadow:4467-7459-9271]
#9lowellslagle(Topic Creator)Posted 8/5/2012 5:28:52 PM
shadowtemari posted...
Man how did you get so much cp? If been playing for like 4-5 days now and i only have 30 and bad luck with roulette.

I almost always hit on roulette, and I've 5 starred every mission through chapter 4
#10zoid_maniacPosted 8/5/2012 7:40:34 PM
Well since you have a character for every class, I'd say focus on characters who give premium missions if you're aiming for 100% completion. If not, buy Luke Cage for a cheap item farmer.