90 CP Hero

#1hustleman81Posted 9/13/2012 6:12:20 AM
I'm planning on acquiring 2 90 CP heroes, out of the 3 I don't have who should they be?

Gambit
Wolverine
Black Panther
#2JoshuaBagwellPosted 9/13/2012 6:16:34 AM
well depends if you doing pvp or just worried about mission
if you already have scarlet witch, and thro and hulk with their alts
i would say go gambit fought him in pvp with his chance to attack when an ally is attacked or attacks gives you free hits, he also can take away helpful stats on enemies.
The only flaw of gambit is his stuff needs lots of stamina so you need to put high stamina iso-8 on him
---
Guyver
#360fpsPosted 9/13/2012 10:19:20 AM
Wolverine and Panther.

Wolverine unlocks an epic boss and premium mission.

Panther is the best hero against any mechanical enemy.
---
Currently playing: Super Hero Squad Online, Avengers Alliance, Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition.
#4Damien747Posted 9/13/2012 10:27:36 AM
I'd say Wolverine and Gambit. I got Panther after they nerfed him and I haven't used him that much. There are better tacticians you could use. As stated before, Wolverine unlocks a premium, and Gambit is actually a really good infiltrator with his expose attacks.
---
"Wow, Chicago, you've won four Stanley Cups? Me too! - Kris Draper
#5hustleman81(Topic Creator)Posted 9/13/2012 2:08:41 PM
ok I just spoke to a few people and they said wolverine is completely overrated.

I'm getting mixed reviews on panther, and quite a few people are saying go with gambit.

here's the full list of heroes I don't have

-Gambit
-Wolverine
-Black Panther
-Spider Woman
-Nightcrawler
-Kitty Pryde
-Sif

I have everyone else including Emma Frost, Rogue (THE BEST!!!) and scarlet witch
#6Damien747Posted 9/13/2012 3:37:50 PM
Well Wolverine isn't that great (he's actually pretty terrible) but he does unlock a premium mission.
---
#7JoshuaBagwellPosted 9/13/2012 5:17:34 PM
so your saying you got hulk, thor, rouge and scarlet witch you said

here's the full list of heroes I don't have

-Gambit
-Wolverine
-Black Panther
-Spider Woman
-Nightcrawler
-Kitty Pryde
-Sif

so going by this list i would say get gambit first since your more short on infiltrators for pvp bonus. Next buy Sif with modern armor or Black Panther if you can get or wait for another 90 cp.

I have spider-women and kitty and can tell you not worth you time for both and yes wolverine is overrated only thing he has going is he can heal himself but if you got a healer like dr strange or iron fist then your good. Sif at level 9 with modern armor is my favorite over wolverine
---
Guyver
#8hustleman81(Topic Creator)Posted 9/13/2012 6:36:14 PM
picked up gambit. now making the other choice
#9Damien747Posted 9/14/2012 12:02:23 AM
hustleman81 posted...
picked up gambit. now making the other choice

Gambit is decent. I still say you should get Wolvering for that premium mission.
---