Spec Ops 3 coming next week

#1KATSUYA_SUOUPosted 9/14/2012 8:19:00 PM
Probably for you this will be old news, but for those who havenīt checked, in the news feed there's an ad of the AvX storyline spec ops coming next week, and in some sites there's already a picture of Jean Grey with a P5 costume, will it make the cut to the final product?

No one knows yet, but you can check it there

http://i48.tinypic.com/xckqxs.jpg
#2NavexPosted 9/14/2012 8:47:15 PM
Pretty badass costume I must say. What a shame they ask for so much CP for any of these costumes. It's already a kick in the balls you have to pay so much for some of these characters then they price alternate costumes for a high price too.
---
The Jess Margera Rock Radio Show
7PM-8PM EST every Wednesday night on PoochFM.com
#3JoshuaBagwellPosted 9/15/2012 5:41:43 AM
yeah just saw that this morning lucky i have 55 cp right now by then i should have 70-80 so if i need to buy any stupid characters to get a character like with emma i am good
---
Guyver
#4JoshuaBagwellPosted 9/15/2012 5:46:47 AM
i wonder what they mean when they said pick a side cause i saw gambit with a different look i wonder if picking a side gets you a characters special costume
---
Guyver
#5aRealCoolGuyPosted 9/15/2012 9:26:30 AM
JoshuaBagwell posted...
i wonder what they mean when they said pick a side cause i saw gambit with a different look i wonder if picking a side gets you a characters special costume

Pretty sure that's just artwork from the comic series and not specific to the game. They also had Magneto fighting with the X-Men but I doubt they will add him as a playable hero since he is already a villain with an agenda in this game... Although I would love to have Prof. X and Magneto as playable in this game... Unstoppable!
#6JoshuaBagwellPosted 9/16/2012 7:36:03 AM
they can have magneto as one magneto has teamed up with heroes when it suits his needs and since this game is focused on dr doom being the villain i am sure he doesnt want someone to be rule other than him.
Emma is playable and and they made electra a villain
So they could have magneto switch
Remember Magneto ran the x-men in the aoa series
---
Guyver
#7JackalsIIIPosted 9/16/2012 12:42:23 PM
I would have gone for Emma but I did not want to ever buy Colossus. Really hoping if Magik is part of this that I can just get her without having to pay too much.

Having the hardest time getting CP, last three boss fights only gave me 1 CP twice and a machine gun.
---
Chrono Trigger is the greatest RPG ever made.
#8TheZankerPosted 9/16/2012 4:52:16 PM
Isn't Wolverine part of the X-Men? Why is he on the avengers side? o.o
#9NavexPosted 9/16/2012 5:05:55 PM
I actually really like Colossus since I got him for the Emma thing. Really solid bruiser; I bust him out every so often just for fun.

I most likely will not participate in this next Spec Ops unless it's a character I want. Should clarify, I will play through it just because it's a scaled event so the experience should be really nice and the rewards will probably be cool too but I won't worry about getting the character. Assuming it's one of the characters they announced a few months ago that was upcoming, I definitely won't be interested since Emma was the only one out of that batch I wanted and I have her.
---
The Jess Margera Rock Radio Show
7PM-8PM EST every Wednesday night on PoochFM.com
#10QuolnokPosted 9/16/2012 6:14:49 PM
TheZanker posted...
Isn't Wolverine part of the X-Men? Why is he on the avengers side? o.o

At the time the AvX comics launched Wolverine, Beast and Storm were all Avengers and X-Men. Also, the X-Men had split into two camps because of ideological differences, with Wolverine and Cyclops being the leaders of their teams. Many of Wolverine's X-Men fought on the Cyclops side of AvX early on, Beast and Wolverine were the only X-Men on the Avengers side at the start. With Storm siding with Cyc during both Schism and AvX.

Also worth noting that Cyclops' main X-team was/is comprised almost entirely of former villains.
---
"The combustion part is fine,
it's the spontaneity that I have a problem with."