Spec Ops 5 - Valkyrie - is here

#1PhexarPosted 11/30/2012 5:36:24 PM
I guess they paid attention to that topic on the Playdom forums where about 53% wanted it in December... although it's much sooner than I guessed. Purple u-iso this time.

http://forum.playdom.com/showthread.php?195757-SO5-vote-When-do-you-like-to-start-SO5

At least there's 37 days to recruit her so this will be the longest Spec Ops yet. Beast is the only new hero released since the last Spec Ops so at least that means we might hopefully already have many of the heroes needed for this one.

http://forum.playdom.com/showthread.php?197113-Spec-Ops-5-is-here!
---
I am the Starlite Sage. My duty is to support, encourage & heal people. I understand much in this world, of it's light & darkness. (Created 6/6/2003)
#2ersonPosted 11/30/2012 5:48:39 PM
Seriously? already? There should be ~2 weeks rest period between SpOps.
---
ErSoN
We reach equilibrium in death....
#3Phexar(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2012 5:59:37 PM
Mission 1 has Beast, Wolverine, Kitty Pryde and Storm as deploys. Remains to be seen whether that's the epic boss mission though, or how they're laying it all out.
---
I am the Starlite Sage. My duty is to support, encourage & heal people. I understand much in this world, of it's light & darkness. (Created 6/6/2003)
#4Phexar(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2012 6:05:21 PM
Also they buffed Black Widow a bit - her Marked for Revenge is now her passive, and she has the new Widowmaker as her Lv 9. Her Grey suits got the new Double Agent passives on them as well.
---
#5Awesomely Awesome AJPosted 11/30/2012 6:06:10 PM
They really need to allow their users to focus on one thing at a time. We just finished up the Ghost Rider spec ops and we still have the Cable PVP tourney going on. Let us freaking focus on something instead of shotgun blasting us in the face with all these events
---
3DS 1160-9716-6904 Gamer Tag: AwesomeAJ x8
http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2010/10/heaven.gif?w=504&h=285
#6AxDemonPosted 11/30/2012 6:17:46 PM
Agreed, a week or two just to focus on recruiting heroes of my own choosing would be nice instead of constantly needing to refocus my efforts so I can successfully get the exclusive ones.
---
And who knows: starting a new journey may not be so hard, or maybe it's already begun.
XBL GT- Ax Demon
#7Awesomely Awesome AJPosted 11/30/2012 6:18:16 PM
Phexar posted...
Mission 1 has Beast, Wolverine, Kitty Pryde and Storm as deploys. Remains to be seen whether that's the epic boss mission though, or how they're laying it all out.

I REALLY hope that isn't the characters we need for the epic boss fight. I would have to get all of those. Since Deadpool will be released on the 5th I bet he'll be one of the ones required for the epic boss fights
---
3DS 1160-9716-6904 Gamer Tag: AwesomeAJ x8
http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2010/10/heaven.gif?w=504&h=285
#8Damien747Posted 11/30/2012 6:28:07 PM
Awesomely Awesome AJ posted...
Phexar posted...

I REALLY hope that isn't the characters we need for the epic boss fight. I would have to get all of those. Since Deadpool will be released on the 5th I bet he'll be one of the ones required for the epic boss fights

Sorry to tell you but those are the heroes for the epic boss, which is The Destroyer.
---
"Wow, Chicago, you've won four Stanley Cups? Me too! - Kris Draper
#9Phexar(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2012 6:50:32 PM
Hopefully the Destroyer is the only epic boss and they don't pull another/etc... but I think the positive feedback they got from Spec Ops 4 should keep it as the only epic boss/etc, hopefully. They DID give us 37 days this time after all, which is generous.

That means one has to pay a max of 261 CP then, assuming someone doesn't have any of those heroes. Very well. Although there'll be some rage since this means people will have to buy Wolverine who's rather maligned... a bit like when people had to get Nightcrawler for Spec Ops 3.
---
#10xylarPosted 11/30/2012 7:23:41 PM
Sorry to hijack the thread, but I have "leftover" problem from Spec Ops 4, which could possibly affect my playing of Spec Ops 5.

I had some heroes deployed when it ended & now they are still shown as "busy". I tried all the stuff on forums. Tried contacting the developers. Nothing.

Any idea how to get this fixed?