Is there a minimum level for requirement beating spec ops?

#1eratas123Posted 1/10/2013 7:32:44 AM
I didn't finish the first spec ops on account of having only 4 days before it ended and being a newb. Once the new spec ops comes, can I beat it on my weak level 21 agent? I want to get as many free heroes as I can and I already regret not getting Ghost Rider.
#2Rava6ersPosted 1/10/2013 8:24:22 AM
There is no minimum level since the special ops adapts itself to your current level, but you are gonna need cp or gold to do the deploys in order to do the epic boss which is usually task 24 or 25.
#3battleblastPosted 1/10/2013 8:46:54 AM
or enough gold to skip the task.
---
Civilized men are more discourteous than savages they can be impolite without having their skulls split.
Official Phantom Stranger of the C&GN
#4ersonPosted 1/10/2013 11:34:35 AM
i think you have to be at least Lv10-15 or something to participate.
---
ErSoN
We reach equilibrium in death....
#5UFSimianPosted 1/10/2013 2:29:49 PM
You will probably need to save up the gold to skip the task where you have to beat the Epic Boss. You likely don't have enough CP for the characters. Otherwise, you should be able to complete the other tasks.

DON'T EVER DO DEPLOYS ON SPEC OPS. Unless you're going for the Epic Boss, who you likely won't be able to get to anyway. Save your ISO.
#6NavexPosted 1/10/2013 3:17:29 PM
Yeah and if you can't get a steady flow of ISOs just make a null FB account and use that to send you all the ISOs you need.
---
The Jess Margera Rock Radio Show
7PM-8PM EST every Wednesday night on PoochFM.com
#7ersonPosted 1/10/2013 3:59:33 PM
Navex posted...
make a null FB account

you'll probably end up playing that one too
---
ErSoN
We reach equilibrium in death....
#8eratas123(Topic Creator)Posted 1/10/2013 9:51:14 PM
Wait, why do I need CP to deploy? I have hundreds of ISO already. Isn't that all you need?
#9prince_leoPosted 1/10/2013 10:09:17 PM
eratas123 posted...
Wait, why do I need CP to deploy? I have hundreds of ISO already. Isn't that all you need?

You need ISO to do anything in a Spec Ops
The final task for every Spec Ops except the first has required an epic boss to be beaten.
The Epic Boss is unlocked by completing every battle and every deploy in the specific mission within the Spec Ops. You will need 3-4 specific characters in all likelihood to send out on deploys.

Let me give an example. Say for instance that the Spec Ops 6 is for Havok. In the second mission of the Spec Ops is the epic boss, Mister Sinister.
The whole Spec Ops 6.2 has the following
3 Easy Battles
4 Medium Battles
2 Hard Battles
1 Mini-Boss - Mystique
1 Boss - Magneto
3 Deploys: Cable, Cyclops, Phoenix

After you complete all the above (which comes to 140-160 ISO and for the deploys just under 200 CP), you unlock the Epic Boss: Mister Sinister, who requires another 20 ISO to fight

I should add that the above scenario is using characters that have not been said to be needed. In all likelihood, Tigra will be needed above all else. Deadpool and Cable may also be needed .
I know it's a lot of information, but that's the best way I can explain it. The other way you can do it, is to skip the epic boss task with 25 gold.
---
No man stands so tall as he who stoops to help a child.
http://i.imgur.com/VH2Nc.jpg - Young Leo has more swag than you