Incoming Spec Ops 6

#21navel_fluffPosted 1/27/2013 9:50:02 AM
I hope Magneto's level 9 skill is *WELCOME TO DIE!!!!"
---
PSN: navelfluff
#22statquo93Posted 1/27/2013 11:02:20 AM
Anyone know how soon this will debut? I'm sitting on 63 CP, and 6 gold, so I wanna know how much time left I have to farm CP for characters.
---
Currently Playing (360): Skyrim, Dishonored, Batman: Arkham City GOTY. Rock Band Blitz. (GBA): FF5, 6.
#23prince_IeoPosted 1/27/2013 12:05:32 PM
kal_el_87 posted...
So you are basically saying you'd pay $50 for a character in an online browser-based game?

There really isn't a reason why not, if you enjoy it. Our brains try to tell us that digital copies of things aren't worth as much as something we can hold in our hand, etc. But everything has as much value as we put in it. Personally, I won't be spending $50 to get Magneto if that was the only option, but I can certainly see why people who want him would.
The only danger is that the online game might fail and be discontinued, depending on how you value how much time you spend on it though, it could have been worth it.
Like, I go to the movies every week without fail. That's ~ $10, even more if I take the missus or get food/drink. If I'm sick, I could easily put that $10 towards the game.
Instead of going out with friends and getting some drinks, we could just stay home, pour ourselves the drinks, and play Avengers.

I think it's hard right now to tell ourselves that digital copies of things are just as worth our money as physical things. I know someone on this board who puts $20 a week away on the game rather than going out to eat every day for lunch. I suppose he values the game more than McDonalds.
---
No man stands so tall as he who stoops to help a child.
http://i.imgur.com/VH2Nc.jpg - Young Leo has more swag than you
#24prince_IeoPosted 1/27/2013 12:08:17 PM
statquo93 posted...
Anyone know how soon this will debut? I'm sitting on 63 CP, and 6 gold, so I wanna know how much time left I have to farm CP for characters.

One of the developers tweeted that all the content from the wall post will be released this week. Conductor ends on Friday, but we could see it earlier than that if we're lucky.
See the tweets here: https://twitter.com/ProducerWoods
---
#25aRealCoolGuyPosted 1/27/2013 2:50:19 PM
erson posted...
Marvel storyline-wise, is there a villain turned good who is linked to Havoc/Cyclops?

Havok was part of the Brotherhood.
#26FireMadePrimePosted 1/27/2013 2:53:07 PM
aRealCoolGuy posted...
erson posted...
Marvel storyline-wise, is there a villain turned good who is linked to Havoc/Cyclops?

Havok was part of the Brotherhood.

Rogue was also part of the Brotherhood.
---
MvC2 team: Cyclops, Mega Man and Ken
MvC3 and UMvC3 team: Phoenix, Jill and Morrigan.
#27ersonPosted 1/27/2013 2:58:41 PM(edited)
SW and QS, too

but i was really looking for a connection as to who might be the 2nd hero in the next SO. I guess since Havok was part of Brotherhood, it could very well be Magneto.

It'd be cool if they do that separate teams like they did during Magik's SO (Phoenix/Xmen vs Avengers).... this time Brotherhood (Havok, QS, SW, Rogue) vs X-men/Avengers

:O
---
ErSoN
We reach equilibrium in death....
#28prince_leoPosted 1/27/2013 3:05:48 PM
erson posted...
It'd be cool if they do that separate teams like they did during Magik's SO (Phoenix/Xmen vs Avengers).... this time Brotherhood (Havok, QS, SW, Rogue) vs X-men/Avengers

That'd be cool, but I doubt it. Producer Woods tweeted that it's something new that they haven't done before and he specifically pointed out the Grief research task and 5-starring as things that won't be happening.
We'll see soon enough, hopefully tomorrow, maybe Wednesday, and at the latest Friday.
---
#29kirkarelPosted 1/27/2013 3:37:04 PM
i want satana!!!!!
she is awesome :D