What the heck is wrong with maa today !

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Marvel: Avengers Alliance
  3. What the heck is wrong with maa today !
3 years ago#1
DAMN frustrating when playing MAA today ! one battle and the next one asking me to refresh due to update ! GOOSH !
3 years ago#2
PvP rush, people on the "last" day flooding the servers. Just got to play through it, or get swept to Gold complaining...
R.I.P. Swisha House jr
3 years ago#3
It's normally not even like this on the last day. That's usually reserved for the last few hours or so. Somethin's up with MAA that we're not privy to.
3DS: 2363 - 5923 - 1853
3 years ago#4
did you guys not read that PD is rolling maintenance today. If you didn't, scroll up on your browser while playing the game.
"Procrastination gives you something to look forward to."
3 years ago#5
one battle, next one ask me to refresh, one battle again, the next one ask me to refresh.. i m just trying to PVE T__T
3 years ago#6
it was like that for me yesterday, i would do 3 fights level up my agent n get another character leveled up gain 12 lockboxes and it would refreshed and id loose all of it, it did that 5 times and of coarse your resources disapear, lost about 200 iso that way very frustrating
3 years ago#7
At least it isn't a Combat Validation Err[Please refresh browser and lose everything thing you did the whole time].
3 years ago#8
Ultron has infiltrated the servers...no but really i have a feeling it has something to do with them still tweaking the ultron group battles, seems some people are still not seeing him in ally maps
  1. Boards
  2. Marvel: Avengers Alliance
  3. What the heck is wrong with maa today !

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived