Just got Custom Only For Killing - PvP help needed

#1cousityPosted 4/16/2013 1:36:32 PM
Should I use this in PvP? i'm using:

kuzuri, wave nullifier, sword of the barony and warbringer axe.

If I should use this, which would be the best to remove?

I'm considering going infiltrator aegis suit with magneto and wolverine, and I'd like to use it but I'm afraid I'll lose some usefullness in my set up. I don't really see anything I could remove for it.
#2UFSimianPosted 4/16/2013 2:13:55 PM
It would probably be between the Wave Nullifyer and the OFK for me.

I would use neither item to attack with, as I'm going to use the Sword of the Barony almost every turn for the BLEED and HEAL. The Nullifyer has the COUNTER ability and the BUFF removal, which adds synergy to the PROTECT and COUNTER of the Kuzuri. The OFK is nice with Anguish and Migraine, but it is an attacking item only.

I'd definitely stick with the Wave Nullifyer. OFK doesn't fit all that well with your build.
#3cousity(Topic Creator)Posted 4/16/2013 2:20:00 PM
Exactly, it's why i'm considering removing the sword of the barony for it, it'll make me heal less, but if I'm not attacking with that but with the OFK it's a wasted item slot so better if I remove that one.

It's just that... 5k free damage dude, it gets me thinking lol
#4Damien747Posted 4/16/2013 2:58:44 PM
I used OFK for a while in PvP. It's pretty good.
---
"Wow, Chicago, you've won four Stanley Cups? Me too! - Kris Draper
#5UFSimianPosted 4/16/2013 3:13:12 PM
cousity posted...
Exactly, it's why i'm considering removing the sword of the barony for it, it'll make me heal less, but if I'm not attacking with that but with the OFK it's a wasted item slot so better if I remove that one.

It's just that... 5k free damage dude, it gets me thinking lol

The Sword of Barony works better with your gear and team. If you had allies that took advantage of Migraine, I would look more toward OFK.

While the OFK causes the 5K on Anguish and probably around 2k in base damage for you, the Anguish damage is lessened on chars with Mental Resilience or negated on certain chars, plus the ability to have it removed.

The Sword gives you 3-4K damage, plus the 20% team healing for your crew, all guaranteed. Plus some BLEED to boot.

I'd still stick with the Sword.
#6cousity(Topic Creator)Posted 4/16/2013 3:26:09 PM
Shame... Real shame, but I guess i'll stick to the majority's favor and keep the sword then.
90% of the fights I'm wave nullifying anyway lol, but I was looking forward to using OFK but I realised that with my agent set up I can't really do that, I'd need to drop my protect/counter gears for that I suppose.