Logic behind 12.2 farming

#1ProfXaosPosted 4/26/2013 7:48:39 AM
I have been farming 12.2 -- and finally bought the last of the characters I was missing. I was wondering why PD has dramatically increased the potential for CP farming. Are they throwing us a ton of CPs because many of the toons and alt suits may be unavailable come "season 2." This is a last chance to buy them up.

Then again, this may be paranoia. Does any one have information on the access to "season 1" material during "season 2"?
#2DaremoPosted 4/26/2013 8:11:56 AM
I'm naively assuming it's a reward for getting to the end, and an incentive to those who might be tempted to slack off on chapter progress.

Also, I recall reading that they asserted Chapter 1 material would still remain available, though I'm not sure where. Maybe in one of the Playdom Q&A topics.
---
Cor, I was laughin', my mate was laughin', bleedin' funny!
#3edwinisemanPosted 4/26/2013 8:44:10 AM
^Context from the fact they just added Challenge Mode to Ch.1, 2, and 3.
---
\_O__/HEY!!
R.I.P. Swisha House jr
#4Damien747Posted 4/26/2013 9:31:58 AM
The first season will always be available. It wouldn't make sense to omit all that story since new players join all the time.

I honestly think that they are going to change the way you get cp from chapter 12. This reminds me of epic Hood all over again, and it seems too good to be true. Maybe they'll remove cp from the chapter 12 roulettes. That sounds like something Playdom would do.
---
"Wow, Chicago, you've won four Stanley Cups? Me too! - Kris Draper
#5sPK2Posted 4/26/2013 10:01:48 AM
I'm worried they will remove it before the lowbies get there, just further widening the huge gap between vets and new people
#6Naved007Posted 4/26/2013 10:53:53 AM
I gained over 100 CP from this and I ain't stopping till they fix it. Got about 600 energies in the bank ready to be used.
---
In King Phil We Trust.
Yankees.Giants.Knicks.Rangers | The Walking Dead, Homeland, Sons of Anarchy, Breaking Bad, Game of Thrones, Suits
#7Damien747Posted 4/26/2013 10:58:52 AM
Naved007 posted...
I gained over 100 CP from this and I ain't stopping till they fix it. Got about 600 energies in the bank ready to be used.

Good plan. Farm as much cp as possible before it's changed.

When they still had cp drops in the game, I farmed epic hood and managed to buy every hero (at the time) just before they changed it.
---
#8Rock_Howard87Posted 4/26/2013 11:08:44 AM
I really hope they don't change it anytime soon. If they change it before I get there I'm gonna be hella mad. I'm on chapter 10 right now. Just 2 to go.
---
Pokemon White FC: 2451 3987 6837
#9cousityPosted 4/27/2013 9:05:51 AM
I accidentally 5 starred it -_-
#10Damien747Posted 4/27/2013 9:22:40 AM
cousity posted...
I accidentally 5 starred it -_-

I've almost done that three times already by not paying attention. So far I've caught myself lol.

It's really not a big deal if you 5 star it, it just takes longer to finish the fights.

What I do is use Bruiser Cap and a Tactician agent to take out Moonstar. Warbringer Axe is great for the passive if you have it. Also you should put a gene inoculation on Cap asap. Cap will do most of the work once Grey Gargoyle enrages him.

And if you aren't trying to earn exp for anyone, Infiltrator Wolverine is awesome paired with Cap.
---