Who do you HATE running into in PVP?

#11CaffineRushPosted 6/6/2013 12:07:01 PM
Captain America
Storm
War Machine
---
I wish you could know youre in the good ol days before you leave them. -Andy Bernard,
#12battleblastPosted 6/6/2013 12:11:30 PM
1. Emma - It's not even that I can't beat her. It's just more often then not, between Cosmic Power, Unlock Potential, and Diamond Body she just makes it a long match. Partner with Rescue, and there is sometimes 45 minutes where I'm stuck fighting them.
2. Scarlet Witch - PreNerf. She often made it so it was so damn annoying to run into that after Hex I might as well refreshed. 90% of the time I couldn't get in a hit, and if I could it didn't help.
3. Quicksilver - Sadly he only matters with people that have a high armory. It just feels like a slap in the face whenever they go that route.
---
Civilized men are more discourteous than savages they can be impolite without having their skulls split.
Official Phantom Stranger of the C&GN
#13MoonlightJustPosted 6/6/2013 12:21:38 PM
battleblast posted...
1. Emma - It's not even that I can't beat her. It's just more often then not, between Cosmic Power, Unlock Potential, and Diamond Body she just makes it a long match. Partner with Rescue, and there is sometimes 45 minutes where I'm stuck fighting them.
2. Scarlet Witch - PreNerf. She often made it so it was so damn annoying to run into that after Hex I might as well refreshed. 90% of the time I couldn't get in a hit, and if I could it didn't help.
3. Quicksilver - Sadly he only matters with people that have a high armory. It just feels like a slap in the face whenever they go that route.

Should really add Quicksilver. Ran into a match the other day with Quicksilver well armoried. The entire enemy team got to go first, destroyed one of my people before I even got to move. Then Quicksilver does his jump forward in time. I was angry, then highly amused by the whole blast from the past thing.

Another note...I am sick of seeing the Human Torch. He isn't anywhere near the threat he used to be, but still I see him WAY to often.
#14mksystem74Posted 6/6/2013 4:03:20 PM
Magneto because I'm always running a team with P5 Emma and usually it comes down between those two and its the longest fight in the world.
---
Black 2 FC: 4041 3822 9150 Name: MIKE
Black FC: 1077 0027 2408 Name: MIKE
#15Kevfu1234Posted 6/6/2013 5:08:48 PM
Before I was running Rescue and War Machine I hated running into Quick, Emma, Scarlet, and Mockingbird. Now it's just Rescue if she goes before me.

I've seen some clever set-ups towards the 10% range. Sinister Scepter with Shadow Cat Kitty and Emma. Phased be a biatch.
---
kLee-
Xbox Live Gamertag = Kevfu1234
#16Volcanic_FlamePosted 6/6/2013 5:39:13 PM
oh here's another one

rescue, valkryie, and infiltrator agent with mahayuga, scroll of angolob, and odin's staff it doesnt even matter what the foruth move is... that team took an hr and a half just to beat
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/Kershin1987?feature=mhee
my dissidia 012 gameplay vids
#17MoonlightJustPosted 6/6/2013 5:55:18 PM
Volcanic_Flame posted...
oh here's another one

rescue, valkryie, and infiltrator agent with mahayuga, scroll of angolob, and odin's staff it doesnt even matter what the foruth move is... that team took an hr and a half just to beat

Rescue and Valkyrie was already bad enough. Hard to kill, and when you do they come right back. Ignoring shield and resurrection effects would help, but its still going to be a nasty fight.
#18Volcanic_FlamePosted 6/6/2013 7:27:51 PM
MoonlightJust posted...
Volcanic_Flame posted...
oh here's another one

Rescue and Valkyrie was already bad enough. Hard to kill, and when you do they come right back. Ignoring shield and resurrection effects would help, but its still going to be a nasty fight.

i ran into that team a few days ago... i won the fight but it was an ugly win
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/Kershin1987?feature=mhee
my dissidia 012 gameplay vids
#19TheZankerPosted 6/6/2013 7:46:22 PM
1. Mark 42 Iron Man
2. Rescue
3. Wolverine
4. Iron Patriot A.k.a War Machine
#20CI254Posted 6/6/2013 8:14:37 PM
Alt Kitty. Her starting phase with the instagib counter if you even tap her completely shuts down my normal method, forcing me to work around her. It tends to ruin everything.
---
{O,o}:O RLY?::::::::::{o,o}Shut the **** up.
/)__)::::::::::::::::::::::::::(__(\ SteamID: ci254 -Ci- Gaisuto